Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1529 Views)

Big Businesses That Started As Side Hustles / Facebook Seeks To Help Nigerian Start-Ups Become Big Businesses / Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bumdel(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by correctguy101(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
$5 million ?
Now how much is the processing fee?
Re: . by bumdel(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
correctguy101:
$5 million ?

Processing fee is 1% and it is deducted at the point of disbursement, meaning you don't have to pay any amount until the fund is disbursed after due diligence must have taken place.
Re: . by Dronedude(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
correctguy101:
$5 million ?

Lol, your monika sha...
Re: . by Dronedude(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
bumdel:

Processing fee is 1% and it is deducted at the point of disbursement, meaning you don't have to pay any amount until the fund is disbursed after sue diligence must have taken place.

Ok, i guess the criteria are on the site?
Re: . by bumdel(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dronedude:

Ok, i guess the criteria are on the site?

Yes.
Re: . by ayoncox: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
based on your site I think you are not real, do not let me mean to say scammer
Re: . by bumdel(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
ayoncox:
based on your site I think you are not real, do not let me mean to say scammer

You are entitled to your opinion. People that have benefited will soon come and testify here. So Angel Investors are scammers?
Re: . by agarawu23(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2018
$5m my ass angry
Re: . by bumdel(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2018
agarawu23:
$5m my ass angry

For your info bro, I am processing $65m for an Oil and Gas firm in Lagos that just got a contract to supply 200,000MT of oil. The loan has been approved. The only thing delaying the loan's disbursement is the company's search report. Once the report is out, the loan is disbursed.

Pls Google angel investors to know about this stuff.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2018
bumdel:

For your info bro, I am processing $65m for an Oil and Gas firm in Lagos that just got a contract to supply 200,000MT of oil. The loan has been approved. The only thing delaying the loan's disbursement is the company's search report. Once the report is out, the loan is disbursed.

Pls Google angel investors to know about this stuff.
The oil & gas company for Lagos no get name?
Uncle, thread with caution!
Re: . by bumdel(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2018
obrigado080:
The oil & gas company for Lagos no get name?
Uncle, thread with caution!

Why should I thread with caution sir? The company's advert was aired on Channels last night. It will still be aired on channels this evening between 7 and 11pm.

The company get name but I no fit disclose am. Loan issues are confidential.
Re: . by mrsage(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Do you fund startups?
Re: . by bumdel(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2018
mrsage:
Do you fund startups?

No Sir except you have a contract to finance.
Re: . by Georgesudosen(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sir, Ok what are the minimum criteria ?
Re: . by bumdel(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
olaonex:
Do u fund agric businèss,we want to go into mechanized farming.
Yes we do. Send a mail to dele@globayo.com
Re: . by Virus777: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please o I need 2 billion Dollars and I meet all the requirements, how soon will you be able to process the loan for me?
Re: . by bumdel(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Virus777:
Please o I need 2 billion Dollars and I meet all the requirements, how soon will you be able to process the loan for me?

What is your line of business?
Do you have three years audited financial report?
For that amount of loan, you will need to provide Bank Guarantee Sir. If you can provide Bank Guarantee, you will have the funds between 30-90 days.

Thank you.
Re: . by NnaNna4(m): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2018
What if you don't need upto 5million dollars? ( I need 2.5) for housing development can I get it?
Re: . by bumdel(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
NnaNna4:
What if you don't need upto 5million dollars? ( I need 2.5) for housing development can I get it?

The minimum is $5m Sir.
Re: . by NnaNna4(m): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2018
For persons who are interested how can we reach you?
Re: . by ICEMAN(m): 5:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Bros is this your job for 2018? You wan collect sharp sharp. We are not dumb.
Re: . by bumdel(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
ICEMAN:

I won't insult you. Next time, research before you comment. Google is your help. Kindly google angel investors or Angel List. Lack of information is bad.
Re: . by bumdel(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=ICEMAN post=65158286]Bros is this your job for 2018? You wan collect sharp sharp. We are not dumb.[/quote
Re: . by bumdel(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
ICEMAN:

And BTW, nobody is asked to pay money before the loan is disbursed. People that I am processing loans for thru this platform should come out and expose me if I have asked for money from any of them.
Re: . by Preciouscheer: 1:38pm On May 18, 2019
bumdel:
Are you a big business owner in Nigeria?
Do you need fund to augment your working capital requirements?
Do you need fund to carry out a project/contract?

If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, there is a US based company that can assist you with the needed funds. The company is Globayo LLC.

Globayo LLC is a fully licensed company in the United States that provides offshore loans for big businesses. The company's CEO is Vincent Izuegbu (a Nigerian) and he is ready to help Nigerian businesses grow.

The company avails loans ranging from $5 million to $4 billion with an interest rate that ranges from 5 to 12% and repayment of 5-20 years.

The loan requirements are 3 years audited financial report, company profile and purpose of the loan. No collateral is required. Also, borrowers are charged no upfront payment for their loans and loans are available for schools, hotels, oil and gas firms, hospitals and other big businesses in Nigeria.

For enquiries visit www.globayo.com or send an email to their Country Representative via dele@globayo.com

Sir, do you fund against SBLC?

(1) (Reply)

Get Whatsapp Marketing Strategy HACK That Will Help You Grow Your Business $$$$$ / How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online / Just In: Bill Gates Pledges $2.1 Billions For Biafra Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.