Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How To Add Adsense Ads In Middle Of Post On Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Adsense Ads In Middle Of Post On Blogger (1477 Views)

How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / How To Add Adsense Ads.txt File On Blogger / Is It Legal For Music Download Sites To Add Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Adsense Ads In Middle Of Post On Blogger by achcodetech(m): 5:06am On Feb 08, 2018
I know you’ve been searching for how to add AdSense ads in middle of your blog on blogger. I remember those days when my blog used to be on blogger/ it wasn’t easy cos one had to always be working on template every now and then. I actually enjoyed using blogger.

Even though i still got vast knowledge of blogger and I’d be helping fellows who are still on blogger with some tutorials to guide and make blogging easy for them.

Yeah I’d be showing you guys how to add AdSense codes in middle of post on Blogger. It’s not really as difficult as you guys think, when I did it on my blogger blog, I was just like “wow, so this stuff is even easy”. The thing is if you’re on WordPress, you don’t have to go through all these stress all you have to do is install a plugin, insert your AdSense codes and you’re done. To do so, follow the. READ MORE http://www.achcodetech.com/2018/02/how-to-add-adsense-ads-in-middle-of.html

Re: How To Add Adsense Ads In Middle Of Post On Blogger by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2018

Or you can download the Custom Blogger Emporio Designed Theme that have Adsense Mastercode to display ads in the beginning, middle and end of your post body

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Payment With Domiciliary Account Issue / Do You Know Where To Get Free Domain Name And Quality Hosting Plans? / Anyone Here Using Truehost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.