Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi (52265 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Men With Machine Guns, Video / Black Axee And Vikings Bought New Machine Guns To Kill Themselves - PHOTOS / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by americanson: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2018
Do we need further prove than what is shared here? Aroms took on himself to wear body cam, they had no idea that they are being recorded. Look at the few times they gazed towards the cam and no single reaction of shock or query. This means they had no idea they are being recorded.

Aroms also stated that if they want, he can take them to where these guys are.
I keep talking about the Fulani killing squad being positioned all over the country for the sole purpose of killing innocent people. I also said they are waiting for a command "strike at midnight" many people still believe I am over dramatizing the point. I started talking about this a year ago when I saw these people for the first time. Some disgruntled elements in Edo State called me PDP, that this was not true. Take a look at these boys and tell me if they are on vacation.

Every single Nigerian must start waking up now before it is too late. These people are not coming for the farmers alone.

Everyone of these terrorist has a mobile phone and yet the government say they don't know who these men are. Shall I remind you that you need to register your simcard in Nigeria with biometric information to be able to use your phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em_qPs4GI-E&feature=youtu.be

Source: https://web.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/videos/330598090779639/

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by TheKingIsHere: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2018
Where is Lalasticlala sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Mariangeles(f): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2018
Whoever is planning whatever shall not succeed.
Their plans shall never prosper.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by americanson: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
amen... I hope they will push this to front page because this is more than enough prove.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
They should be arrested and dealt with ASAP
Bunch of animals!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by fineboynl(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
watch this and i was shocked. Nigeria is in war already.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by chidynks: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
let them come!...we waiting

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Ufranklin92(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is really bad

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by SweetJoystick(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Devil punish Buhari

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Dollyak(f): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Too much propanganda to know what the hell is going on.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
NORMAL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Allahu akbar

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by gunners160(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
d
illitrate:
Allahu akbar
by their fruit u shall know them

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by nuesednutlofa: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yeah

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by columbus007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
fvck shocked,i say fvck shocked some1 sent me d video yestrday and i declined to be rumour,fvck shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by ballerin(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bubu's killers squad

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by sonoforogun(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
These are the real terrorists, but no, it's armless IPOB that Buhari will see.

Surely, there's a subtle war going on in this country, and if we allow it to continue, will lead to disintegration.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Built2last: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Let Southern Nigeria keep singing and dancing. we will wake up one day to hear. Islamic Republic of NIGERIA. God forbid

You cant be smarter than a man who has been planning for you without your knowledge

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by tballeyy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Buhari boys

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
na wah o, these ones are terrorist no doubt.

Herdsmen wey no get cattle, make una come Lagos so we can end everything once and for all .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by akunjohn(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
May God save us from these people shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by bencarson007(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Na APC plan be this...
All those zombie monikers should come and defend bubu now starting with zombie in chief Sarrki

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by victorazy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mariangeles:

What are u doing so that their plans won't be successful?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Waynbella(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
In GEJ administration, anything that happens people blamed him. now will I be wrong if I blame GMB for this?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by deleo16(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
cry

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Rexnegro(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by simplemach(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pls leave those peaceful herders ooo, they don't look for trouble. If you think I lied, ask our IGP

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by MensCabal(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
God help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by GavelSlam: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Slow news day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by FarahAideed: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
We all know who promise to do his best to spread Sharia all over Nigeria in 2001 ..That person is no other than Buhari and those are clearly his kinsmen you see there in the bush making many calls from a remote location with registered Sim cards and some of them holding AK 47 with Nigerian Police livery clearly stamped on them .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by delishpot: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
shocked

War is brewing in Nigeria- I said it a long time ago too. See they will soon start a house to house hunting at night. They will attack a chosen target and race into the bush only to re appear and attack again. One chance. Civil war will soon start. Make una sidon dey talk sex dolls and BB naija.

46 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / 5 Teenage Highway Robbers Arrested In Ogun / Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.