Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi (52291 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Men With Machine Guns, Video / Black Axee And Vikings Bought New Machine Guns To Kill Themselves - PHOTOS / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
gbosaa:

You might be right but watch the video from 3.20...the magazine seemed to bear the colours of Nigeria police force.

We know how people could be desperate in this country to tarnish other people...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Kirigidi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
delishpot:
shocked

War is brewing in Nigeria- I said it a long time ago too. See they will soon start a house to house hunting at night. They will attack a chosen target and race into the bush only to re appear and attack again. One chance. Civil war will soon start. Make una sidon dey talk sex dolls and BB naija.
The most worrisome part of it is that Southern Nigerians are not prepared to withstand any act of aggression. Southerners are such cowards who depend only on prayers and expecting miracles without action while the terrorist herdsmen keep preparing themselves militarily. If the south continue in this cowardice manner, in an event of outbreak of war, it may not take these terrorist cattle-rearing tribesmen months to conquer the entire Southern Nigeria and annex it to their Sokoto Caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by greendemocrats: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nawa oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by greendemocrats: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by delishpot: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kirigidi:

The most worrisome part of it is that Southern Nigerians are not prepared to withstand any act of aggression. Southerners are such cowards who depend only on prayers and expecting miracles without action while the terrorist herdsmen keep preparing themselves militarily. If the south continue in this cowardice manner, in an event of outbreak of war, it may not take these terrorist cattle-rearing tribesmen months to conquer the entire Southern Nigeria and annex it to their Sokoto Caliphate.

A very worrisome situation.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by robotix: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

You don't expect me to share the same views with you...respect mine while i respect yours, it's call maturity. We know how people could be desperate in this country to tarnish other people.
i thought you said there is no prove. Now I urge u to get the prove from Aroma and you no longer want proof.

Keep courting the devil it will back fire soon.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by ezelous: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
cuteemperor:
Okay! I have seen the video, but if I may ask what exactly make you think they are Fulani herdsmen, and how are you sure this is Nigeria..

I know a lot of people in this country are rather emotional instead of rational, and do not ask questions. That is exactly how Buhari became our president in the first place.

So your attacks are welcomed, still I choose to use my brain.
Oga shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by robotix: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
whirlwind7:

Stvpidity takes so many levels. Rate yours in a short while.

Do you know Atoms Aigbehi? He owns a large farm in Edo state. This isn't his first video. He's made several, which he posted online. One of his videos showed the unarmed herdsmen that usually come to his farm. They gist and socialize with him. Other videos showed his efforts at digging trenches around his farm to deter their cattle's from getting into it.
Many times, he wears bullet proof vests around his farm. Go to his Facebook page and check out the pictures and videos. He is not new to them.
This time, he wore a body cam around them. If nothing else, you should know the colors of the NPF. Didn't you see at least one of the rifles painted in that color?
You probably live in an area where these killer herdsmen don't graze their cattle. Just chill...they will be at your doorstep soon, and you can get to ask them if their bullets and rifles are real.

Now, smile for the camera, then rate yourself.

You wasted your effort in educating him. Anybody taking such stance is no one else but a northerner or a Muslim. His moniker says it all.

He asked for proof and I asked him to contact aroms it was then he remembered maturity as an answer

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nik77: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
cuteemperor:
Okay! I have seen the video, but if I may ask what exactly make you think they are Fulani herdsmen, and how are you sure this is Nigeria..

I know a lot of people in this country are rather emotional instead of rational, and do not ask questions. That is exactly how Buhari became our president in the first place.

So your attacks are welcomed, still I choose to use my brain.

They language they are speaking is nothing but Fulfude or Fulani language, and the village in the background is an occupied Tiv settlement. We know our killers!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nik77: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
There's no proof this is in Nigeria or the men are herdsmen...besides fulanis are not only found in Nigeria.

Give us something concrete.

Even when robbers or would be assassins attacks, they are called Fulani herdsmen...

They language they are speaking is nothing but Fulfude or Fulani language, and the village in the background is an occupied Tiv settlement. We know our killers!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nik77: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
There's no proof this is in Nigeria or the men are herdsmen...besides fulanis are not only found in Nigeria.

Give us something concrete.

Even when robbers or would be assassins attacks, they are called Fulani herdsmen...

They language they are speakers is nothing but Fulfude or Fulani language, and the village in the background is an occupied Tiv settlement. We know our killers!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
robotix:
i thought you said there is no prove. Now I urge u to get the prove from Aroma and you no longer want proof.

Keep courting the devil it will back fire soon.

And where is the proof that the place they are is Nigeria? And don't come and tell me the gun is painted with NPF colour as any idiot anywhere can do that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by poseidon12: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is one of the reasons we have to remove Buhari in 2019. Then he and his fellow terrorists will face trial for treason.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nik77:

They language they are speakers is nothing but Fulfude or Fulani language, and the village in the background is an occupied Tiv settlement. We know our killers!

So Fulani language is limited to only Nigeria? Which village background is a Tiv settlement?

Much as i don't support the wanton killings...when elections is around the corner, we see different shit. All we need in this country is Rawlings treatment to move forward.

The crop of politicians in this country can do anything...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by carinmom(f): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
onyxo76:
do you understand hausa? did you serve in the north? maybe they were speaking yoruba abi?

Are you asking a full blooded Hausa Fulani woman if she understands Hausa? Check my profile to find out. And for you to have said that Hausa was spoken in that video showed that you do not understand Hausa at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Jojoki16: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
I just got my voters card today after I lost the temporary 7 years ago. Can't wait to remove Bubu with my power. Imagine how many people those guns have killed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Emanodimo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Well, the video went viral.

Most killings of the Fulani shown cutting of flesh.

Maybe they just upgrade.

The camera must be understand fulani, if not part of them.

Let the cameraman proceed to nearby army base...or forward first hand info to army.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Em5(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
americanson:
Do we need further prove than what is shared here? Aroms took on himself to wear body cam, they had no idea that they are being recorded. Look at the few times they gazed towards the cam and no single reaction of shock or query. This means they had no idea they are being recorded.

Aroms also stated that if they want, he can take them to where these guys are.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/videos/330598090779639/

They weren't 'caught on camera', this is a leaked video

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
"IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/activities for proper action to be taken immediately!" ~ VP Prof. Osibanjo

ON FULANI HERDSMEN KILLINGS:
"I plead to Nigerians Don’t Retaliate Fulani Herdsmen Killings, Pray For Them Instead; just as we the Federal Executive are praying hard now." ~ VP Prof. Osinbajo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by poseidon12: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Since the video was shot by Aroms Aigbehi, I guess the location should be Edo State. The State Governor should be informed of this. He needs to take action before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by robotix: 1:28am On Feb 09, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

And where is the proof that the place they are is Nigeria? And don't come and tell me the gun is painted with NPF colour as any idiot anywhere can do that...
why don't you contact Aroms? I tire for matter o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Bitterleafsoup: 2:26am On Feb 09, 2018
ezenwajosh:
IPOB IS A THREAT TO ONE NIGERIA

"IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/activities for proper action to be taken immediately!" ~ VP Prof. Osibanjo

ON FULANI HERDSMEN KILLINGS:
"I plead to Nigerians Don’t Retaliate Fulani Herdsmen Killings, Pray For Them Instead; just as we the Federal Executive are praying hard now." ~ VP Prof. Osinbajo
Very disgraceful!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Realali(f): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2018
illitrate:
Allahu akbar

Way kee you fada cow

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by missunknown: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Stay here to pray while they act.
Mariangeles:
Whoever is planning whatever shall not succeed.
Their plans shall never prosper.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Mejor79(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2018
They will tell you this are pictures doctored from other African countries or that they are foreigner invading Nigeria.
As they falsely accused IPOB of using false and doctored pictures to get the sympathy of the international community and Nigerians believed.

Once President Muhammadu Buhari goes for the next four year Nigerians will regret it and if he does not succeed Nigeria will face a repeat of Boko Haram but its better he does not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Mariangeles(f): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
missunknown:
Stay here to pray while they act.
...and while you keep being a busybody.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by mechanics(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
There is problem o.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by OyinO: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
People like you only know how to complain without proffering solutions...you're probably one them atheist who take out their frustrations on other people's mention.
You're always offended by GOD, yet you can keep GOD out of thoughts and words...What a miserable way to live!
Anyways, just in case you care to know, We can all do something by being alert... just as this article alerted many people on this platform.
Your God is not my God. Wake Up from your brainwashed Slumber.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Mariangeles(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
OyinO:
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Mariangeles(f): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
OyinO:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Secondary School Cultist Stabs Boy With ‘poisoned Knife’ •victim’s Leg Amputated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.