Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Love It When My Wife Beats Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Love It When My Wife Beats Me (1123 Views)

Do I Love Her(secret Lovers) / I Love You, But I Am Guilty. / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love It When My Wife Beats Me by ositadima1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hello, my name is James Crawford. I am twenty eight years old. I live with my wife Jenni, and I love her.

Every day and night I think of her. I would go through hell and back just to be by her side. I would feel dead inside if she ever left me. I always wait for her to come home when she's at work. I always make sure the house is spick and span when she arrives. I take care of all of the chores, including cleaning and cooking, because I want to make her happy. I'll do anything to make her happy. But even if I do all the work, I do tend to make mistakes.

Let me explain. One day, I was dusting the bookshelf near the couch, and I accidentally knocked a picture down. It broke, with glass scattered at my feet and the picture facing upwards. I remember hearing her loud and fast footsteps as she descended the stairs. It filled my heart with joy to know she would run down the stairs just to check up on me. She saw the picture, and I explained that I knocked it down by accident. I was rewarded so generously with a hard slap to the face, and some loving words said through a loud voice.

Please do not think of this as abuse. These moments where I am disciplined for mistakes I make are really my fault. I assure you, I love it when Jenni hits me, whether it be with a chair, a book, or some other object. I especially love when she hits me with her own hands. Knowing that she would rather hit me on her own than with some random thing around the house gives me such joy. Sometimes, when there is silence, and I am able to sit and feel the pain of all the wounds she inflicted, I am overjoyed, tremendously pleased at the work she has done.

My, I do enjoy when her hits leave a mark. The bruises, cuts, scratches, and other injuries leave my body looking more and more beautiful each passing day. I even have the scar from our first date. That memory is still pleasurable to remember. We had just finished going out to dinner, and I gladly paid for everything, since she forgot her billfold. However, I had made a fool of myself before we left the restaurant. I accidentally pushed a waitress over. I helped her up, grabbing her hand and getting her back up on her feet. Jenni did not like that, however, and as soon as we came home, she choked me. Her hands wrapped so lovingly around my neck that I'm certain the only reason I'm alive today is because my love for her saved me from dying. I still have the black and blue ring of bruises around my neck, and they are gorgeous.

Everyone seems to worry however. My parents call multiple times a day, wondering where I am. Of course, she picks up and explains that I'm working. How nice of her. She answers the phone so often that I don't even remember the last time I talked to my parents. And that's a good thing, too. I hated them with all my being, and I hope Jenni answers the phone for me for years to come. My parents aren't the only ones that worry. My friends, siblings, hell, even my exes seem to worry. But do not worry, friends, I am still here.

People always ask why I don't leave. The reason is very simple: I do not want to. I love Jenni to much to let her go, and I never plan on leaving. In fact, I hope she is reading this because I want her to see how much I care about her.

Letters are very important to me. That's how my wife and I first met. We were pen pals, and sent letters to each other. Our relationship started right when I sent the first letter. Ah, yes, I remember exactly what I put in the first letter. I detailed about how I was great at all types of things like cooking, cleaning, washing dishes, doing laundry, and other such things. She read my first letter, then she sent one back. All of the special moments we had started with the first letter. I'm so glad I sent the first letter.

Even as Jenni and I grow old, we are still inseparable. Each wound feels like a new memory, a new thing to hold dear to me. Every drop of blood was added to my ocean of love for her. And as we get more and more attached, more and more cuts and bruises are added.

And, for all of you wondering, yes, I think the sex is amazing. It's a mixture of pleasure and pain, and it's the best feeling in the entire world. I don't want to get too into detail, but I love how she implements every type of abuse into the bedroom. It spices things up, while also giving both of us what we love.

So, I'm afraid this is the end of my little passion-drived rant. I just wanted to say how much I love my wife. I hope you all will find a partner that loves and cares for me as much as Jenni does. I hope I get abused more and more in the future, but for now I am very content.

Even now, I couldn't be happier.
Re: I Love It When My Wife Beats Me by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
GOOD OF YOU.
CONGRATS
Re: I Love It When My Wife Beats Me by Khd95(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
pls where is yaba left again
Re: I Love It When My Wife Beats Me by pointblank247(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Khd95:
pls where is yaba left again
its still at yaba
Re: I Love It When My Wife Beats Me by just2day: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Two thoughts

If this is fiction - Interesting read, you don't see enough stories here exploring this topic

If this is non-fiction - Interesting read, I don't run into someone with a masochism fetish everyday. Not going to tell you to stop but, if you haven't, please agree on a safe word between you and your sexual partner just in case. My Wish is you two live long to enjoy each other thoroughly
Re: I Love It When My Wife Beats Me by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2018
ositadima1:
Hello, my name is James Crawford. I am twenty eight years old. I live with my wife Jenni, and I love her.

Every day and night I think of her. I would go through hell and back just to be by her side. I would feel dead inside if she ever left me. I always wait for her to come home when she's at work. I always make sure the house is spick and span when she arrives. I take care of all of the chores, including cleaning and cooking, because I want to make her happy. I'll do anything to make her happy. But even if I do all the work, I do tend to make mistakes.

Let me explain. One day, I was dusting the bookshelf near the couch, and I accidentally knocked a picture down. It broke, with glass scattered at my feet and the picture facing upwards. I remember hearing her loud and fast footsteps as she descended the stairs. It filled my heart with joy to know she would run down the stairs just to check up on me. She saw the picture, and I explained that I knocked it down by accident. I was rewarded so generously with a hard slap to the face, and some loving words said through a loud voice.

Please do not think of this as abuse. These moments where I am disciplined for mistakes I make are really my fault. I assure you, I love it when Jenni hits me, whether it be with a chair, a book, or some other object. I especially love when she hits me with her own hands. Knowing that she would rather hit me on her own than with some random thing around the house gives me such joy. Sometimes, when there is silence, and I am able to sit and feel the pain of all the wounds she inflicted, I am overjoyed, tremendously pleased at the work she has done.

My, I do enjoy when her hits leave a mark. The bruises, cuts, scratches, and other injuries leave my body looking more and more beautiful each passing day. I even have the scar from our first date. That memory is still pleasurable to remember. We had just finished going out to dinner, and I gladly paid for everything, since she forgot her billfold. However, I had made a fool of myself before we left the restaurant. I accidentally pushed a waitress over. I helped her up, grabbing her hand and getting her back up on her feet. Jenni did not like that, however, and as soon as we came home, she choked me. Her hands wrapped so lovingly around my neck that I'm certain the only reason I'm alive today is because my love for her saved me from dying. I still have the black and blue ring of bruises around my neck, and they are gorgeous.

Everyone seems to worry however. My parents call multiple times a day, wondering where I am. Of course, she picks up and explains that I'm working. How nice of her. She answers the phone so often that I don't even remember the last time I talked to my parents. And that's a good thing, too. I hated them with all my being, and I hope Jenni answers the phone for me for years to come. My parents aren't the only ones that worry. My friends, siblings, hell, even my exes seem to worry. But do not worry, friends, I am still here.

People always ask why I don't leave. The reason is very simple: I do not want to. I love Jenni to much to let her go, and I never plan on leaving. In fact, I hope she is reading this because I want her to see how much I care about her.

Letters are very important to me. That's how my wife and I first met. We were pen pals, and sent letters to each other. Our relationship started right when I sent the first letter. Ah, yes, I remember exactly what I put in the first letter. I detailed about how I was great at all types of things like cooking, cleaning, washing dishes, doing laundry, and other such things. She read my first letter, then she sent one back. All of the special moments we had started with the first letter. I'm so glad I sent the first letter.

Even as Jenni and I grow old, we are still inseparable. Each wound feels like a new memory, a new thing to hold dear to me. Every drop of blood was added to my ocean of love for her. And as we get more and more attached, more and more cuts and bruises are added.

And, for all of you wondering, yes, I think the sex is amazing. It's a mixture of pleasure and pain, and it's the best feeling in the entire world. I don't want to get too into detail, but I love how she implements every type of abuse into the bedroom. It spices things up, while also giving both of us what we love.

So, I'm afraid this is the end of my little passion-drived rant. I just wanted to say how much I love my wife. I hope you all will find a partner that loves and cares for me as much as Jenni does. I hope I get abused more and more in the future, but for now I am very content.

Even now, I couldn't be happier.
HI bro. I saw your post on that betting thread. I am not giving you 100% guarantee and I will not charge you. Since you are a high staker, I can give you two odds on weekend basis only. You can find a few bucks if it greens. How about that?
Re: I Love It When My Wife Beats Me by ositadima1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
Profbett:
HI bro. I saw your post on that betting thread. I am not giving you 100% guarantee and I will not charge you. Since you are a high staker, I can give you two odds on weekend basis only. You can find a few bucks if it greens. How about that?

lol,
Re: I Love It When My Wife Beats Me by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
ositadima1:

lol,
Okay then

(1) (Reply)

Devilpen / Plot Summary And Analysis Of The Lion And The Jewel Wole Soyinka / My Memoir (this Is The First Chapter, True Life Story, Read And Critisize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.