Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) (3599 Views)

Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by Pussitto: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nigeria female DJ cuppy just announced to her fans that she will has returned back to London permanently but its seems her new boo "asika" is already missing her.

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/dj-cuppy-returns-permanently-to-london.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nigerians and reactions.

If she likes make she return 'unpermanently'

How does it affect data prices?

SEE BELOW.

Contact me for Nairaland data promo offer..

Offer is limited. Waste no more time.

See testimonies below

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
This girl just dey chop prick upandan

Make God provide girl for me
Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
When will I meet Will Smith sef sad

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
When will I meet Will Smith sef sad
when we start plucking yam from the tree.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
teewhizzy4real:

grin grin grin
Why evils? Dreams do come true you know tongue cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by kalufelix(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmm..Cuppy Nwa
Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by cyndy1000(f): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
To cuppy this tone press....0
Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by Jakumo(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Please BJ Puppy, don't leave Nigeria. The very destiny of that great nation rests ENTIRELY on your wealthy shoulders, and truth be told, many of us, your loyal followers, intend to embark on indefinite hunger strikes, until you change your mind and head back to Nigeria to restore normalcy and prosperity for all.

BJ Puppy must NOT go. The mere thought that our BJ Puppy will now reside a whole FIVE hours away from Nigeria by air, is enough to cause great stress and anguish throughout the population, so again we are PLEADING for BJ Puppy to STAY in Nigeria, and NEVER even visit London, so as to be present on ground as every chapter of Nigeria's biography unfolds under BJ Puppy's divine guidance.
Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

grin grin grin
Why evils? Dreams come true you know tongue cool
quote] yes u are right bro, dreams do come true though i was just kidding...... dont worry wen buhari leave government, u will go but no folo Libya oooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Jakumo:
Please BJ Puppy, don't leave Nigeria. The very destiny of that great nation rests ENTIRELY on your wealthy shoulders, and truth be told, many of us, your loyal followers, intend to embark on indefinite hunger strikes, until you change your mind and head back to Nigeria to restore normalcy and prosperity for all.

BJ Puppy must NOT go. The mere thought that our BJ Puppy will now reside a whole FIVE hours away from Nigeria by air, is enough to cause great stress and anguish throughout the population, so again we are PLEADING for BJ Puppy to STAY in Nigeria, and NEVER even visit London, so as to be present on ground as every chapter of Nigeria's biography unfolds under BJ Puppy's divine guidance.
shey oro leleyi nso sha, which yeye destiny rest on her shoulder.... it seems your brain is mastubating

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2018
teewhizzy4real:
quote] yes u are right bro, dreams do come true though i was just kidding...... dont worry wen buhari leave government, u will go but no folo Libya oooo

I'd rather remain in Nigeria than go the way of Libya cheesy
BTW I'm a female wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by samuelobazu(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2018
teewhizzy4real:
yeeh see casting

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo) by teewhizzy4real(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

I'd rather remain in Nigeria than go the way of Libya cheesy BTW I'm a female wink
toh.... no vex... happy femaling

(1) (Reply)

“guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date / Actress Mercy Aigbe's Husband Arrested For FRAUD!!! / Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Outfits To Saheed Balogun's 'you And I' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.