Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club (38382 Views)

Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mbaebieb2r:
He as x3 of the money he use in buying that car, cos if that's he's last he won't av treated dat baby like dat

The car is still under mortgage
he has only paid a part of it, though he will still make up the payment over time.

no be 9ja wen want u to buy S63 cash down and still pay like 75% of the value on tax

a model of the other side of heaven
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Ceasardgreat(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Your car Your problem! Your Money Your wahala!!
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Trexnemesis(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
blaqroy:
If u were Jonah and the fish swallowed u from Atlanta Georgia USA and vomited u at water-side Aba, what will u do??

I no go gree. I go enter back the fish mouth quick quick make e take me back where im pick me up. E dey craze?
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by InvertedHammer: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lakside1955:
Honestly, there are people like this that won't care about the expenses or repercaution, they only make sure that they satisfied their mind first angry
/

It is called principle. An attribute no Nigerian possesses.

Everything in Nigeria boils down to money. Yes! Money they don't have.

/
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by akigbemaru: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Automotive1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du003tnXxHI

A 33 year old korean bought his dream car after 15 years of hard work but afterwords reported that the S-Class’s engine stopping running on three separate occasions.

The owner then took the car back to the local Mercedes dealer who apparently promised to exchange the car if the engine suddenly stopped again.

When the engine did in fact stall for a fourth time while the driver was behind the wheel with his family on board, he immediately headed back to the dealership. The dealership workers told him that they couldn’t do anything until their boss returned from an ongoing business trip.

Not satisfied with this explanation, the frustrated owner decided to smash his car using golf club with his own hands.

He said “The Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG was my dream car since I was little,” “I worked hard for 15 years to buy this car, but the car crushed my dream and almost killed my family. Now, the company is completely ignoring the situation.”

He said that he would pay off the installments to the leasing company, whatever it takes. “But now I just feel good that I damaged this deadly vehicle.”

Can you show your displeasure to a car dealer/manufacturer by smashing your car with a golf club ,just to prove a point?

Source https://autojosh.com/watch-angry-customer-smash-n61m-mercedes-benz-s63-amg-golf-club/

Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by godofuck231: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Automotive1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du003tnXxHI

A 33 year old korean bought his dream car after 15 years of hard work but afterwords reported that the S-Class’s engine stopping running on three separate occasions.

The owner then took the car back to the local Mercedes dealer who apparently promised to exchange the car if the engine suddenly stopped again.

When the engine did in fact stall for a fourth time while the driver was behind the wheel with his family on board, he immediately headed back to the dealership. The dealership workers told him that they couldn’t do anything until their boss returned from an ongoing business trip.

Not satisfied with this explanation, the frustrated owner decided to smash his car using golf club with his own hands.

He said “The Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG was my dream car since I was little,” “I worked hard for 15 years to buy this car, but the car crushed my dream and almost killed my family. Now, the company is completely ignoring the situation.”

He said that he would pay off the installments to the leasing company, whatever it takes. “But now I just feel good that I damaged this deadly vehicle.”

Can you show your displeasure to a car dealer/manufacturer by smashing your car with a golf club ,just to prove a point?

Source https://autojosh.com/watch-angry-customer-smash-n61m-mercedes-benz-s63-amg-golf-club/

Mercedes Benz will never take this well,i hope this gets to them, mercedes do not dump you, it's hard for it to do so, it takes you home first or to your destination then it shuts down. Very quirky
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Bbdealer(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2018
D guy for give me make i sell am for olx for him, I so i go make get 10% of N61 mill. After all one man's trash is another man's treasure
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by pandusai: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by loomer: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2018
See how the road fine
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by ImperialKingJosh: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
They are acting a movie...
Can't you see the sophisticated camera men, you can't tell me those men were walking around with such big professional camera's in their pockets
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Konnektions146(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
First off,

No insurance would pay for damage done willfully / planned

then, this is a case of bad dealership, of which someone would get fired for this.

this is a publicity stunt as a result of frustrated customer , his social media handles would gain increased followership,

Mercedes Benz definitely will not take this well and my guess they will replace that car for him and make him preach the Benz gospel because thus stunt just mad MB loose some prospective customers and existing ones too.

the guy is smart, he will be fine

meanwhile, he may not have called the camera guys, just some guys around with cams and as well photo journalists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Export/import Used Car Engines To West Africa / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / Do You Remember This Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.