Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike (32826 Views)

Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / Adidas Unveils World Cup Kits For Spain, Germany And More / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike by Kumbola: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bro American own Nike.. they must have guys paid to comment and praise the Jersey. We need to produce our own jersey by ourselves. Next I’ll design and produce i with my logo

1 Like

Re: Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike by Jarus(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
LOL @ the Nigerian guy that says he buys the jerseys at Onitsha market.

market ko, industry ni.

If only those oyinbo "analysts" knew Nigerians will buy the ones that never passed through Nike factory.
Re: Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike by akinejame: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
I personally DON'T LIKE the jersey! I'm not supposed to share the same sentiments with people who want to sound cool. I preferred the concept jersey more. If you want to invoke the spirit of the 90's, that's fine, but to say the jersey is sexy to me, it isn't. That's my feeling.

Nigeria hasn't convinced me to be able to go far in this world cup. Their players aren't playing at top level at their respective clubs (except for Iwobi - who is an average player). If they do, all well and good. But I won't be rooting for them. I want to watch football at its finest.
Re: Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
ehinorlive:
look at the way they are analysing nigeria, tearing it apart like mathematics, when will all nigerians get this kind of brain

As in.....

1 Like

Re: Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike by bukatyne(f): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
akinejame:
I personally DON'T LIKE the jersey! I'm not supposed to share the same sentiments with people who want to sound cool. I preferred the concept jersey more. If you want to invoke the spirit of the 90's, that's fine, but to say the jersey is sexy to me, it isn't. That's my feeling.

Nigeria hasn't convinced me to be able to go far in this world cup. Their players aren't playing at top level at their respective clubs (except for Iwobi - who is an average player). If they do, all well and good. But I won't be rooting for them. I want to watch football at its finest.

Well,

Whether you root for them or not, they are your national team and will always represent you and everyone of us on that pitch.

1 Like

Re: Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike by buffalowings: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Exciton:

Haha!

You don't wanna see stuff like: "why is demonic python spirit fvcking me in my dreams?" under new submissions tab.

grin grin
Haha
I know myself, I rarely comment there. 3years on that site and less than 700karma.
I just let myself be entertained and educated.

1 Like

Re: Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike by akinejame: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
bukatyne:

Well,

Whether you root for them or not, they are your national team and will always represent you and everyone of us on that pitch.

You're very right. I'm honored that they are representing us. But being a fan of football, I'm not under any oath to support my national team.
Re: Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike by jojothaiv(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2018
buffalowings:
What stays in reddit stays in reddit.
Don't allow the site to be polluted by feeble minds.
Like what happened to quorum, and NL angry
I think it's Quora sir, and Quora is still filled with intelligent minds..

2 Likes

Re: Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike by IamLaura(f): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2018
buffalowings:
What stays in reddit stays in reddit.

Don't allow the site to be polluted by feeble minds.

Like what happened to quorum, and NL angry
Wait what happened to Quora?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.