Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

New Line Of Business: Individuals Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Line Of Business: Individuals Wanted (627 Views)

Become A Distributor For A New Line Of Phones / NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) / This Is A New Line Of Service Provision In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Line Of Business: Individuals Wanted by raphlegit(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hello Nigerians,

My name is Raphael, a young importer and exporter,finder and agent, I have been into the business of export and import for some time and to tell you the truth, i have been able to make some money from it.

i started this business when i was frustrated with poverty,this is a business people of Nigeria have been waiting for,allow me to introduce to you the new born child name " Import and Export Finder. I have been preparing an e book on " STARTING IMPORT AND EXPORT BUSINESS IN NIGERIA AND AROUND THE WORLD", this e book contains all technical know how and steps which would help you to make money as expected.

Included in the e book is the opportunity to become a Ghost Importer /Exporter, this is a secret our dear greedy consultant won't tell you about, if you don't have money to start the importation and exportation business that is not a reason to stay back from the international market of buying and selling, you can still have your share of cake in the Dollar/Pounds disbursement if you are ready and willing to succeed. The good thing about this business is that you can start from your home, you don't need an office to start operation.

This e book would teach you to how to start the business of importation and exportation based on a zero capital level, I have included other bonuses which includes: HOW TO RAISE STARTING CAPITAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

I have decided to help only 20 Nigerians who are ready to explore this business with me, i guarantee you that before the end of may you would be receiving call up from Manufacturing Companies from China,Japan and Dubai just the way it happened to me.

If you are interested in this business, please don't hesitate to call me on 08034639662 or email me on suntech_conzult@yahoo.com

NOTE: i am currently seeking for individuals that can represent a manufacturing company in Dubai, the company produces hotel linens,toiletries and other materials, they are in need of individual who are capable of representing them here in the country, if you are interested don't hesitate to contact me.

Meet you at the top

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Face Book? / Atm Revolution In Nigeria / Bureu De Change Operation Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.