Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire (3019 Views)

Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) / Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by DailyNuella: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
This photo of Phyno and Dbanj was shared via phyno's instagram handle.
Cc; www.Dailyleakblog.com

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by GloriaNinja(f): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided PHYNO LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN HIS MUSIC CAREER.
Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided PHYNO LOOKING BRIGHTER THAN HIS MUSIC CAREER.

Easy babe,he is not the reason for your single and seriously searching status

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by Papanwamaikpe: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!!!
Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by pointblank247(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
wha de m plan boawy ? it must be good
Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by Danieldexii(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
DB ma niga... D man way sabi....
Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by MetroBaba1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

Kai

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by Mizsylviah(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
IGBO KWENU

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by Kobicove(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why is D'banj wearing a lace-up pair of shoes with this attire? undecided
Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by OneCorner: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Don't igbos have a traditional attire?
This ones looks like a 21st century invention
Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dbanj don lean oo
Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by GloriaNinja(f): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:

WHO TOLD YOU I'M SINGLE AND SERIOUSLY SEARCHING?, YOU REACH MY POTENTIAL FUTURE HUSBAND? ABEG I'M NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR MISFORTUNE, MAKE YOU COMMOT FROM MY MENTION
Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by miracool946: 12:44am On Feb 15, 2018
S
Re: Dbanj And Phyno Step Out In Beautiful Igbo Attire by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=GloriaNinja post=65075767] WHO TOLD YOU I'M SINGLE AND SERIOUSLY SEARCHING?, YOU REACH MY POTENTIAL FUTURE HUSBAND? ABEG I'M NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR MISFORTUNE, MAKE YOU COMMOT FROM MY MENTION [/quote

Hater

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Funny Online Comedians In Nigeria 2019 [Photos] / Nigeria Ladies Go Naked Under The Influence Of Rema's Song (video) / Kim Kardashian Considers Living Apart From Husband To Save Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.