Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

On The Alleged Rape Case... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / On The Alleged Rape Case... (536 Views)

Photos Of Ekweremadu’s Sick Daughter And The Alleged 15-year-old Donor Surfaces / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Alleged Rape Case... by hansome01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
A Facebook user, Ifeanyi OnyeAbiriba Okebe took to his Facebook handle to lend his voice on the alleged rape case.

He wrote;

I for one think it's very wrong to reduce RAPE to triviality. As sensitive as a rape case is it shouldn't be reduced to a 'subject of mockery' .

Rape is inhumane, a callous act and should be discouraged in its totality but to falsely accuse someone of Rape? I don't know the adjective to qualify such deviltry.

Some ladies should desist from slamming rape charges on a man you clearly gave your consent to explore your treasure base.

I think one of the worst feelings for a man is not allowing him to cum after you've reached orgasm in a consensual sex. In this case, what is good for the goose is good for the gander as well.
'Dem no de put sugar for person mouth come commot am'.

How will you initiate sex as a lady, give full consent to penetration only to withdraw your consent after you've enjoyed his cassava to the extent that you reached cloud nine? If I'm wrong I stand to be corrected, I don't think our laws here supports withdrawn sensual consent.

If as a lady you don't want to get raped please don't initiate sex. Make it known from the onset that you're not giving in to this. Don't be a sensual terrorist like the lady below. Stop exploiting men sensually to your advantage.

The lady below is evil, narcissistic and doesn't deserve public sympathy.

Cc: Mynd44

Re: On The Alleged Rape Case... by GraGra247(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
I concur..... totally !

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter To Death In Katsina / Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (photos) / Suspected Female Cultists On The Run After Damaging Classmate's Eye( Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.