Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys (58938 Views)

Nike Unveils Super Eagles' New Jerseys For AFCON 2024 / NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Meet Anthony Jude Izuchukwu, Super Eagles New Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
The worst Super Eagles shirt’s design I’ve ever seen.

More like a custome for Notting Hill or Rio carnival. Nice there are lots of people liking the design. It’s not for me. I’ll give Nike and NFF 2 out of 10 on this.

The design sucks.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Kylexy3000(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Uncle Matt, you did crap.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by sucess001(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
No wonder the jersey is a total trash. This guy has absolutely no experience. New York fc is his best experience and u gave him a national team jersey to design?

Common Nike!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by 9jaArea: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
stagger:
The away design looks too much like the 1994 design by Adidas. Hope there will be no lawsuits?
1994 jersey was a Nike design
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
GreatUniben:
So no single designer for Naija abi? Dem carry common Jersey design go give oyibo man
Where you, na NIKE dey in charge of the production that is why.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Person design a fine jersey for dem for naija some months back wey better pass this one.. but dem settle for a White man design.undecided

Sexybbstar Iwo da!
Ayam here grin
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by zinaunreal(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Habiodunz:
Wait is there no local that can do it undecided
have you looked at our nysc uniform? Do you like that nonsense? Abeg give the job to qualified people. Local wetin...
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Timoleon(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
darqly:

We would have to consider federal character in choosing the local.
Then the person's design must not identify with any particular region or religion, otherwise there would be complaints of marginalization.
So, No. No local can do it... grin

much respect to you for this response

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by zinaunreal(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
No be after them don crack brain do Jersey finish una go enter there go dey swallow goals any how like say na eba. Go there and make your country proud
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
beetown:
cheesy

Does having the ugliest Jersey give free pass to round of sixteen??

Some people criticize for the sake of criticism. They are insufferably contrarian because the attention unenlightened Hoi-Polloi like them pour on them is tonic to their soul.

Tell the house in clear terms the faults you have found with the design or drink goat urine as beverage for the rest your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Pidginwhisper: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
sexybbstar:

Ayam here grin
just missed you ni faa! So I decided to check on you.

Hope you're good?
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by dayowunmi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
You people are funny asking if no local designer could design it. It's the shirt sponsor/manufacturer that designs Jersey and in this case Nike is the sponsor. Its one of their designers that will design the Jersey.

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
just missed you ni faa! So I decided to check on you.

Hope you're good?
I'm good o... How are my cuties? Hope they are doing fine?
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by cotzywitzy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
hakimi1974:
oya nah. name one nigerian graphic art designer that works for nike.

It's not a must to have a graphic art designer to work with Nike. The NFF itself ought to have someone with idea on how our Jersey should look then they can present his/her design to Nike. He would have his share depending on the sales of the jersey.. so simple..Both Nike and the NFF are to gain from the sales of Jersey so Nike would welcome any design given. For example look at the Ghanaian Jersey which they used at the 2014 world Cup it was ranked the best Jersey at the tournament. The Kente design on the jersey would have been the idea of a local.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by ipobarecriminals: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Show us the one you designed
NG artisans can do beta by far Dan this . this isn't my trade /occupation. Give the job to Nigerian peep not outsider. Have u seen oyinbo printing their money here?
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Bullhari007(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
when are they going to start making their own Jersey rubbish Country
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who care about the jersey, result is what we are after o
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Jarus(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
sucess001:
No wonder the jersey is a total trash. This guy has absolutely no experience. New York fc is his best experience and u gave him a national team jersey to design?

Common Nike!!!!!

Gbam. My thoughts too. I was expecting to see his CV filled with past jobs for top clubs and national teams.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by hakimi1974(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
cotzywitzy:

It's not a must to have a graphic art designer to work with Nike. The NFF itself ought to have someone with idea on how our Jersey should look then they can present his/her design to Nike. He would have his share depending on the sales of the jersey.. so simple..Both Nike and the NFF are to gain from the sales of Jersey so Nike would welcome any design given. For example look at the Ghanaian Jersey which they used at the 2014 world Cup it was ranked the best Jersey at the tournament. The Kente design on the jersey would have been the idea of a local.
nike is a global brand. you and i dont know the terms and conditions of the contract signed by both the n.f.a and g.f.a.

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by beetown(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Raiyell:

Some people criticize for the sake of criticism. They are insufferably contrarian because the attention unenlightened Hoi-Polloi like them pour on them is tonic to their soul.

Tell the house in clear terms the faults you gave found with the design or drink goat urine as beverage for the rest your life.

keep quiet you attention seeking retard.

i gave MY opinion on the design.

Yes... MY opinion...not yours

now run along child.
You should try 'unquoting' me
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by hakimi1974(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
victorazy:

grin
meaning?
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Emily22:
Watz special about that jersey
since it's a white man. black will adore it.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by room089: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
And the op couldn't show us the jersey?
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by bejeria101(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
What of those concept designs we saw with the eagles? Those designs were amazing!
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by bid4rich(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oya, between that one and this one, which one fine pass?

4 Likes

Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
romelady:
the jersey is dope
Babe.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
beetown:

keep quiet you attention seeking retard.

i gave MY opinion on the design.

Yes... MY opinion...not yours

now run along child.
You should try 'unquoting' me

Hoi-Polloi.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by Emily22(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
WinningSun:

since it's a white man. black will adore it.

Bitter truth
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by vioment: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
After now they will be acting indigenous on how to ban people who do their video outside. Is there any govt that lacks confidence in its people than the Nigerian ones? God instead of attaching me to losers like this next time, kukuma send me to be an agent of the devil in the real hell. I prefer it to Nigeria of now and before.
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by ewizard1: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
I prefer the Ankara themed design!
Re: Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys by ebby9z(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Those shouting "so there's no graphics designer that can design in Nigeria" Pls, did you read the guys credentials. Dude attended two private exclusive arts schools! Abeg there are levels to these things. Let's face facts and stop these race cards

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.