Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Advice: Landlord Is After Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice: Landlord Is After Me (376 Views)

My Landlord Is Painting Our Compound: We Are Finished! / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / My Landlord Is Trying To Eject Me For Having Visitors. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Landlord Is After Me by slimjohn2k5: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
We do buy prepaid meter bill at my compound and gather money to buy it because we all use one meter.but this man just came all of a sudden and say we should go and buy the recharge separately. I insisted we pay together and the man went to disconnect my light. Mind u he bypassed the meter and we r currently not using the meter for over 2months now.

There are other issues he has picked with me but I need advice on this
Re: Advice: Landlord Is After Me by espn(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Then Go after him too...
Re: Advice: Landlord Is After Me by slimjohn2k5: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
espn:
Then Go after him too...
Please how do I go after him
Re: Advice: Landlord Is After Me by obataokenwa(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
slimjohn2k5:
We do buy prepaid meter bill at my compound and gather money to buy it because we all use one meter.but this man just came all of a sudden and say we should go and buy the recharge separately. I insisted we pay together and the man went to disconnect my light. Mind u he bypassed the meter and we r currently not using the meter for over 2months now.

There are other issues he has picked with me but I need advice on this
Mark it today that you're part of those that has kept this nation backwards and dont think God will use you as a change agent in this country. Better challenge him to connect the meter so you guys can buy the cards normally or u report him

(1) (Reply)

Help With A Technical(plumbing) Building Plan / Confirmed Manpower For 5k. Drink It With Pap. 08112738056 / Check Out All You Need To Know About Lagos Land Use Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.