Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him (45613 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by trapQ: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Useless goat.
goingape1:
yeah! Your mother
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Appetizer(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
rahman3853:
chai!!!! this man done chop efo... so tey the woman pour the soup on him after giving him hot slap as an appetizer... lol... endtime wife....

Why you dey mention my name for this matter now!
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by cococandy(f): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
monex:

do you support the violence part?
did you read the part that said “ I don’t support what she did?”
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
April4th:

Officially we're married, cos I finished paying how dowry and the celebrations was still ongoing in her family house when she left to go sleep with her boyfriend. So technically, she's already my wife and mother of my son. I never cheated on her, all the years we dated.
Getting married traditionally doesn't mean you're officially married,it's just a form of officially been engaged.....

Hmmmmm still finding it hard to believe that you haven't cheat on her after all these years together.....but if you say so I wish you the best in life your happiness is all that matters....hope you've moved on.... cool
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by AreaFada2: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ngokafor:

Story for the press..A man- poring hot- water or soup woman is usually ready to leave a man's house anyway so stop this yeye threats...just pray a woman wont pour hot water on your cheating bumbum...You will be trying to stay alive with disfigured features not these useless threats of yours..

P.S say no to violence for male and female.

Then why has she stayed since and embarrass herself so publicly? If in deed has been doing it (maybe eating eba with women, possibly work colleagues construed as cheating by an insecure loose cannon woman) what has she been waiting for? If she can easily do without him, why not just go home and pack her stuff, or kick the man out if she owns the place?shocked shocked shocked

If na the man prick dey sweet her, there are other pricks outside owned by men "who do not eat eba" with other women. Let her go follow one of the faithful men out there na.

For me it is not a threat. I would not even stay with such a woman that would not make me happy enough that I have to go after women outside. If indeed the man does so. I'd be long gone.
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by AreaFada2: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
9japrof:

Cheating doesnt always involve when you catch a partner in bed, it involves more than that, it starts from the undue time and attention given to a member of the opposite sex who is neither your partner or relative. Then comes the flirting, sexting and the going out before the deeds are done.

For the woman to say this how he has been doing means my guy is a notorious cheat. when you know you are not done flirting please do not marry

Lol. Tell me something. Abeg forget this oyinbo definition. Women do far more of that. Even married women sending nude pics to other men. I know men who have seen it in wives' smart phones. Did the men boil water and or soup and pour on the women? No.

One person I know with a very good job by 9ja standards. He pampered his fiancee immensely, paying her school fees and showing her off everywhere.

Before taking the next step, he decided to check her phone. He nearly died of heart attack. He fell into depression. Even after engagement the babe was still flexing several guys steady. grin cheesy Did he beat her, slap her or pour her soup? No. He walked away.

A couple of years on the girl is still perambulating about town. So no be today.
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by monex(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
cococandy:
did you read the part that said “ I don’t support what she did?”

yes I did. But the succeeding statement seemed to connote that what you didn't support was her still staying in the marriage.

My question was more innocent than you thought it to be.
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:
you go slap me? U chop mess no? grin
Nop I chop dot......on no acct should you cheat on your wife.... cool
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kokaine:
lol. how?
By getting your attention cool
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
By getting your attention cool
. wow. is that you on your profile picture?
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by cococandy(f): 4:06am On Feb 10, 2018
monex:

yes I did. But the succeeding statement seemed to connote that what you didn't support was her still staying in the marriage.

My question was more innocent than you thought it to be.
Okay. Thank you for clarifying.

Yea I don’t support her hitting him. For any reason
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2018
Kokaine:
. wow. is that you on your profile picture?
Yes that's me the most beautiful girl in the world cool can't you see how beautiful I look wink
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Yes that's me the most beautiful girl in the world cool can't you see how beautiful I look wink
. kliu kliu kliuo kliou kliuuuu. honestly you are funny.

the only question i have is..... why pepper?
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2018
Kokaine:
. kliu kliu kliuo kliou kliuuuu. honestly you are funny.

the only question i have is..... why pepper?
I wanted to spice myself up with some veggies cool
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
I wanted to spice myself up with some veggies cool
lool. are you yoruba?
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2018
Kokaine:
lool. are you yoruba?
Why are you asking
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Why are you asking
the pepper!
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Kokaine:
the pepper!
I nor you're Yoruba grin grin
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
I nor you're Yoruba grin grin
hahahahaha.... you got it wrong!
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Kokaine:
hahahahaha.... you got it wrong!
I got it right

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
I got it right
no proof? the onus is on you to prove I'm yoruba. so?
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2018
Kokaine:
no proof? the onus is on you to prove I'm yoruba. so?
Omo Yoruba koko grin grin
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Omo Yoruba koko grin grin
kana gina hausa?
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2018
Kokaine:
kana gina hausa?
Mai gida yaya kake grin
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Mai gida yaya kake grin
lafia lau. kana ina?
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kokaine:
lafia lau. kana ina?
Ni mace ne fa undecided
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Ni mace ne fa undecided
ina sonki sosai
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kokaine:
ina sonki sosai
Kasa hoton ka ingani
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Kokaine(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Kasa hoton ka ingani
hahahahahahaha.... abeg ooooh na google i dey use oh
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
LUGBE:
That is good for him, useless man. After all the sacrifice the woman is making even in labour room.

I hope you are okay. You call yourself a man but yet swim in useless sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.