Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Stream/purchase M.I. Abaga's New Album, 'rendezvous' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stream/purchase M.I. Abaga's New Album, 'rendezvous' (504 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: M.I Abaga – Rendezvous (new) / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stream/purchase M.I. Abaga's New Album, 'rendezvous' by FemiFemola: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Superstar rapper M.I. has dropped a surprise new album titled Rendezvous. 

The album is the 4th of his career, and follows 2014's well-received album, The Chairman. 

The album tells a story of a night out with friends, starting at 6:30pm with Sunset, and ending at 6:30am the next day with Sunrise. 

Check the album tracklist below, and stream or purchase the album here.

Source: https://www.concaholic.com/music/stream-purchase-m-i-abagas-new-album-rendezvous/

Re: Stream/purchase M.I. Abaga's New Album, 'rendezvous' by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2018
when will M I bring us the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross , and all em hardcore rappers??
Re: Stream/purchase M.I. Abaga's New Album, 'rendezvous' by TellMeNothing: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
krattoss:
when will M I bring us the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross , and all em hardcore rappers??

Its about that time bro..
See the way weaves different artists through. He knows how feature artists base on the scope a particular track.. Real art in music

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your Song On Bazestopstudio.com For Free / Nikki - Fire Fire (prod. By Kaydee) / Nigerian Father Raps For His New Born Baby- This Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.