Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene (59548 Views)

Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by biggy26: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2018
So sad. just knew her recently.
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by dogstyle007(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
So sad. I pray her soul finds out Peace. Amen.
Amen dear
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by Buterflylion: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
About a month ago I read about and watched a video made by a popular Ghanaian gospel singer Pastor Joe Beecham a man who has been praising and worshipping God for years declare that God wants to use Ebony and that she should give her life to Christ and use her voice for him. He even said he wanted to write a gospel song for her and was begging her to give her life to Christ so as to save her soul and the destinies of many whom she has misled. This was in January. ..... Fast forward to February 8th ebony reigns dies suddenly via a terrible car accident.

If anyone had told her that her end after that message from the pastor would be in a month she would have laughed it off and called that person mad and that she had a lot to enjoy in life. But alas she is now history and a mere statistic.

This stands as a warning to those reading about her. Stop running from God and run TO him. Give your lives to Jesus and be saved. No man knows the hour your turn will come.

RIP ebony reigns. How i wish you served God while in your youth.

Ecclesiastes 12:1

Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them"

3 Likes

Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by missjane: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
People that come here to judge the dead are the first partakers of hell fire..it's scriptural Jesus said the measure with which u judge others will be used for u. So continue saving space for your selves in hell thinking u are doing assistant Jesus work by judging someone Jesus already died for her sins.
Rest in peace beautiful one..
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by 360command: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
kolaaderin:
GHANA IS ANOTHER SHIT HOLE COUNTRY.......

Imagine accident victims being conveyed in the back of a pickup truck like freshly harvested cassava from the farm just like that of Nigerian victims

who ever made African countries like this would know no peace AMEN
shot your mouth.. Where the accident occurred is like say we are in auchi or sapele road.. So now tell me, if an accident is to happen along the road in a place like auchi, what kind of vehicle will be used in the nigerian case?

Please, I am mourning her death.. I am not here to bring up any state of argument.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by Zanxx(f): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
360command:
shot your mouth.. Where the accident occurred is like say we are in auchi or sapele road.. So now tell me, if an accident is to happen along the road in a place like auchi, what kind of vehicle will be used in the nigerian case?

Please, I am mourning her death.. I am not here to bring up any state of argument.

Oh charley its sad, argued with my colleague when she told me. Still can't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by Emmyk(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
dogstyle007:
so sad RIP Ebony

See her last video before she died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aUGxSW4DVM
The lady at :36 seconds should be the one that died along with her. Her picture is above, same cloth, same hair.
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by Femisayo: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Rip ebony.. My favorite song so far is sponsor.
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by makydebbie(f): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
I'm very sad mehn, rip Ebony.
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by akigbemaru: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
mamaya24:

https://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2018/02/09/photos-ghanaian-dancehall-artist-ebony-reign-dead-photos-accident/amp/

Ghanaian artiste Ebony Reigns died from a very tragic accident last night along the Kumasi-Accra highway just a week to her 21st birthday. This is so sad Rip dear Ebony

EPriccilla Opoku-Kwarteng born 16 February 1997; popularly known by her stage name Ebony (Reigns) is a Dancehall/Afrobeats artist based in Ghana, West Africa – widely known for her hit songs “Poison”, “Kupe” and “Sponsor”. Renowned musician and entrepreneur Bullet of Ruff n Smooth fame then discovered ebony that same year. The young entertainer debuted her first single, “Dance Floor”, in December 2015 with a video and audio release just before the close of that year. In March 2016 Ebony released her second single “Kupe”, which is a household anthem in Ghana and some other African countries and currently has over 270,000 YouTube views.

Subsequently in January 2017 ‘Bony stormed the scene with sultry new visuals for her new song titled “Poison’’ has a cool dancehall and R&B feel with the visuals portraying just that! The video was shot in various locations throughout Dubai and was directed by Yaw Skyface.

Home News

One the 31st of May 2017 Ruff Town Records & Midas Touch Inc Independently launched Ebony’s 4th official project ‘Sponsor’ co-written by Ricky Agyemang (Bullet) performed in Patios, English and Twi (local Ghanaian language) the upbeat Afro-Dancehall song which was recorded at AVO Studios (Ghana), and mastered by UBEATZ is produced by Wills Beats details the use and benefits of having a sugar daddy and an ‘extra man’ accompanied by some sleek 4k visuals shot across Ghana’s capital city Accra.
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Soooo sad. cry
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by FroshJaynex(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
IamCeazer:
Hell awaits her!! R.I.P
Only if you were God
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by FroshJaynex(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
elonize:
Judging from wat am seeing,she died in sin,u all knw wer she's gone to,........hell,,r.I.p
Maybe you also have a seat just beside her in hell.
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by FroshJaynex(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
I won't be surprised even with her lifestyles she makes heaven, just recently she released a very melodious gospel song which is making imparts, and also met with Rev. Lawrence tetteh, just on Wednesday. I just hope the pastor made her ask forgiveness, I pray she finds peace in the world beyond. Live ur life like it's the very last cos you're not guaranteed tomorrow
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by dogstyle007(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Emmyk:

The lady at :36 seconds should be the one that died along with her. Her picture is above, same cloth, same hair.
yeah that’s her childhood friend
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by Seun(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Buterflylion:
About a month ago I read about and watched a video made by a popular Ghanaian gospel singer Pastor Joe Beecham a man who has been praising and worshipping God for years declare that God wants to use Ebony and that she should give her life to Christ and use her voice for him. He even said he wanted to write a gospel song for her and was begging her to give her life to Christ so as to save her soul and the destinies of many whom she has misled. This was in January. ..... Fast forward to February 8th ebony reigns dies suddenly via a terrible car accident.

If anyone had told her that her end after that message from the pastor would be in a month she would have laughed it off and called that person mad and that she had a lot to enjoy in life. But alas she is now history and a mere statistic.

This stands as a warning to those reading about her. Stop running from God and run TO him. Give your lives to Jesus and be saved. No man knows the hour your turn will come.

RIP ebony reigns. How i wish you served God while in your youth.

Ecclesiastes 12:1

The content of your post is despicable. You should be ashamed of what you have written. Shame on your opinions.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by RayJr: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
RIP
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by RayJr: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
[/color]RIP[color=#770077]RIPRIP AGAIN
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by Toks2008(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
I can't stress thus enough
The salvation of your soul through christ Jesus is the only assurance and eternal insurance for your soul.
Re: Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene by jalay(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
maxiuc:
Mr judgement

Mr. Man, I'm not responsible for what you understand.,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.