Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) (59558 Views)

#bbnaija: Gifty Rocks Just Bra And Shorts For The Opening Show In Ikeja (photos) / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2017

Right now, the whole of Lagos mainland is buzzing, and emotions are on fire. The atmosphere can best be described as infectious. Reservations are completely limited. The much-talked Grand re-opening of one of Nigeria's premium night clubs, Rumors Signature is undoubtedly the most sought-after invitation of 2017.

Yes, a 220million brand new facility located at No 15, Oduduwa Way, in the heart of Ikeja GRA will witness another converge of Lagos's rich and famous tomorrow, Friday September 1st 2017 and Saturday 2nd September 2017. This event is historical, because this is where the idea and what's known as Rumors today started 7 years ago. It is an open secret that Rumors within the short period of its existence has ignited the tempo of nightlife business and redefined what luxury clubbing experience is all about.

And right now, Rumors is one of the best thing going on for nightlife business in Nigeria , with top-of-the-range three outlets in highbrow Victoria Island, Festac and Ikeja. Rumors is going all over the place teaching competitors some lessons on how to run a top class club and the huge list of its high-flying patrons is a testimony of its success story. In an exclusive chat with Temidayo Kafaru, the ebullient Chief Operations Officer Rumors Victoria Island, the opening of Rumors Signature promises to be an unforgettable night of fun for every NightLife lovers in Nigeria, with a line-up of activities.

The Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 (Soft Opening) had Olamide and some many other big names in Nigeria's music industry in attendance as momentum gathers for the Friday, 1st September 2017, (Grand Opening) and Saturday, 2nd September 2017 (Sallah Party). We can tell you more. The brand new 220million Rumors Signature boasts state-of-the-art facilities like the best DJ's Equipment, Luxury Finish completely encompassed with recent LED lighting in the world.

Latest of the smoke machine, C02, Bubble, and a LED stairs railings. Also the tasteful decor at Rumors Signature is second to none and the sleek white, colorful leather booths gives the facility a VVIP ambience. And the special Dancers Boot and the Ultra VIP lounge inside Rumors Signature is another heartwarming attraction.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017

1 Share

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ehyihn boys, if u see the nyash wey i rock for 2baba club,

Na so I carry nyash

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by Cholls(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
my brother notin special na building the only special thing there na the money person come spend to buy drinks.

41 Likes

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Looks good.

1 Like

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Ehyihn boys, if u see the nyash wey i rock for 2baba club,

Na so I carry nyash

Orisirisi something!!

8 Likes

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by youngerikina40(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chai i dey miss something for lagos ooo
Me wan do relocation
Abeg who will provide food and house for one year, jst a year, yes i mean it only a year and i go comot d next year

God will reward u if u go help me

Charity dis z ur time to do it
There z nothing big there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Awesome

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by NwaObinkita: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

Tuface is a worthless liar!

How can this shack shanty with Christmas decorations be worth 220million?

Which kind wash be this?

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by Shedluck: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Confirm ni
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by semoly(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
even kabiyesi
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by Afe11: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
220milz Fr club Tis small?? Same amnt in euros carry sml boy from big city go bigger city Fr Europe ... Sha Club biz no b joke Mehn ...

8 Likes

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by peter1994(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Though i am not in support of this kind of investment, but its a good one

Anything classy is welcomed in Naija at this time.
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by thundafire: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
The cnt invest in good things then 2mrw dy will shut it down nd shout bankrupt

3 Likes

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Reminds me of Power...

22 Likes

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by viqueta(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Reserved for kabiyesi, grin grin grin Even Kabiyesi sef dey club....lol
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by moses93(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
pls guy, I'm looking for money to do my university registrations oo, make una help me because of God. thanks all.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by johnshagb(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Clubbers over to you

12 Likes

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by DeutschJunge: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
How do you feel knowing you have daughters abut making other people daughters to sell their body for money.
forget that you have millions today, it can just as easily vanish just as you came from nothing to that millions. forget that you take your daughters to the US and UK to study while paying for it with money gotten from making other peoples daughters do things you can never let yours do. anything you do, always thing about the fact if you would like it to be done to you?

this is not just directed to the club ish, but more on a general note...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by EponOjuku: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Looks like a Japanese whorehouse.

6 Likes

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by softwerk(f): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wow grin

I could have sex in this club kiss

6 Likes

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
hmm
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by NCP: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
ewo tuni Club Rumours?

Egbami...

1 Like

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by loadedvibes: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na lie.. e no fit reach 220m na.. hafa
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yeye thread angry
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
too much copy paste from Linda ikeji lmao
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by FamousAbN: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
I need the be there today, how much is a bottle of palm wine?
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
I love rumours though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by don4real18(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
I wouldn't mind taking a Nairaland babe there... cool
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin shocked grin
Re: Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) by abbaapple: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:
Wow grin

I could have sex in this club kiss

shocked

Olo*** spotted!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.