Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

OLX Shut Down All Operations In Nigeria, Ghana And Kenya - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OLX Shut Down All Operations In Nigeria, Ghana And Kenya (1229 Views)

Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December / Olist Is Here To Replace Olx. Jiji To Lost Out / Jiji Purchase Of Olx Nigeria, Who Else Is Dissatisfied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OLX Shut Down All Operations In Nigeria, Ghana And Kenya by Infocity1474(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
It is no longer news that Businesses in Nigeria are operating under economic harsh condition and those businesses who couldn’t survive packed up.Efritin, an online market place came with everything and left with nothing last year, Kongahas been bought and now… OLX has left the building!
OLX, an online global market place with physical presence in more than 40 countries, that gives everyone an opportunity to make money by selling any old/new stuffs you don’t like or don’t want to use again has left the building.
According to the original news we heard, Naspers (Multinational media group and investor) has allegedly shut down all OLX offices in Africa except....

Read Full Details Here:

http://infocity.com.ng/2018/02/olx-shut-down-all-operations-in-nigeria-ghana-and-kenya.html
Re: OLX Shut Down All Operations In Nigeria, Ghana And Kenya by JideAyo: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
I was telling my sister that Jiji was still the best place to buy and sell in Nigeria. She didn't believe me. Can she see now?
Re: OLX Shut Down All Operations In Nigeria, Ghana And Kenya by NoiseTehra: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
JideAyo:
I was telling my sister that Jiji was still the best place to buy and sell in Nigeria. She didn't believe me. Can she see now?
And the main thing you did not lie to your sister, jiji really the best !

(1) (Reply)

How To Screen Cast On Your Note 5 Stylus / How To Download, Install And Use Xender On Windows 7, 8 And 10 / TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.