Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Virtual Assistant Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virtual Assistant Services (732 Views)

Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. / How To Become A Virtual Assistant Training / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Assistant Services by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Do you need someone to help you type your documents, prepare your presentation, carry out online research?

I am available to assist you.

I also help with data entry duties, I can help you with recruitment(post job ads and sort the best CVs and even sit in on interviews, prepare employment letters, contract agreement and memorandum of understanding etc).

I have several years experience doing these tasks. My rates are affordable.
Please send an email to jesussavesalways7@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Virtual Assistant Services by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
I can also help you upload pictures on Social Media with hashtags that are sure to attract your target audience (for Business people).

I can do secretarial duties for sole proprietors who work alone but have a heavy work load.

I also write proposals for Individuals and Companies. I have been privileged to write to Governors, Royal Fathers and many highly placed individuals through requests from clients.

Email address is jesussavesalways7@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Assistant Services by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
New week ahead.

I am available to give you the assistance you need in order to enable you focus on your core job functions.

Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Business men and women, I am your go-to lady for secretarial and administrative support.
Re: Virtual Assistant Services by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Still here at your service

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Uyo / BMS International Resources Graduate Trainee For Fresh Graduate / Current Vacancies At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, 11th June, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.