Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me (1268 Views)

How Can I Receive A Money From A Relative In A Neighbouring African Country / How to Verify a PayPal Account / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by booblacain(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hi everyone. I have a relative n the US, she has a PayPal account of her own and I want her to open one for me as well , I mean one I can operate here in Nigeria so I can be able to receive money for my affiliate sales. I would like to know if this is possible and risks involved. Please help.
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by booblacain(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Knock knock.
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by lucyqueen(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2018
booblacain:
Hi everyone. I have a relative n the US, she has a PayPal account of her own and I want her to open one for me as well , I mean one I can operate here in Nigeria so I can be able to receive money for my affiliate sales. I would like to know if this is possible and risks involved. Please help.

it's not just possible but nah the koko be that.
Ask the relative to open the PayPal account for you over there that's most secured.

P.S I have a course on PayPal that will guide you on how to open a PayPal account that sends and receive money from right here in Nigeria.
contact me on 08064294539
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by booblacain(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2018
lucyqueen:

it's not just possible but nah the koko be that.
Ask the relative to open the PayPal account for you over there that's most secured.

P.S I have a course on PayPal that will guide you on how to open a PayPal account that sends and receive money from right here in Nigeria.
contact me on 08064294539

I am asking if she(my relative) can open the account there in US and then send me the password and every other info for me to make necessary changes and take ownership here in Nigeria.
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by lucyqueen(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
booblacain:

I am asking if she(my relative) can open the account there in US and then send me the password and every other info for me to make necessary changes and take ownership here in Nigeria.
yes the person can
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by mesoprogress(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
booblacain:

Issue is PayPal logs your IP address. Once they notice it's from Nigeria, they will block or put the PayPal account in limited mode.

Even if you use a VPN to access the account, they already have IP block of most vpn providers. So they will know you're hiding behind a proxy server.

One workaround is setting up your own vpn server in vps server in the country of interest . That's if you're technically sauvy. I personally host my vpn.
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by Chigorkizz(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by booblacain(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
mesoprogress:

Issue is PayPal logs your IP address. Once they notice it's from Nigeria, they will block or put the PayPal account in limited mode.

Even if you use a VPN to access the account, they already have IP block of most vpn providers. So they will know you're hiding behind a proxy server.

One workaround is setting up your own vpn server in vps server in the country of interest . That's if you're technically sauvy. I personally host my vpn.

Thanks for this info bro. I am curious, does this mean a person actually lives and operates a PayPal account in the US cannot use it when they come to Nigeria.
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by platoworks(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
There will always be a problem when there is a change of IP address which will result to account limitation.

I will advise you to buy a dedicated IP and open the paypal account yourself, but you will bear the cost for the monthly fees.
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by Stan9: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
booblacain:

I will open a verified PayPal account here in Nigeria for u abd also give u a Premium Strong VPN that u can use to login without PayPal knowing that u are in Nigeria. (N.B. little fee involved)
Kindly check my signature for my contact
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by mesoprogress(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
booblacain:

Thanks for this info bro. I am curious, does this mean a person actually lives and operates a PayPal account in the US cannot use it when they come to Nigeria.

They can, even if their account gets limited, they have relevant documents to prove they are U.S. residents. You don't have, that's what makes all the difference .

Once relevant documents are sent to them, they will remove the limitations. So a bonafide US resident can use U.S. PayPal in Nigeria

NB Don't buy vpn from anyone, wether dedicated ip or not. These financial institutions have IP blocks of many vpn companies. It may work but once they add it to their database, your account becomes limited. Best way - be your own vpn provider
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by richard04(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2018
I can provide you with a dedicated US IP for your USA paypal. Contact on sig if interested.
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by Bemagnified: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2018
Stan9:

I will open a verified PayPal account here in Nigeria for u abd also give u a Premium Strong VPN that u can use to login without PayPal knowing that u are in Nigeria. (N.B. little fee involved)
Kindly check my signature for my contact
I am interested
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by johnbosco1620: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2018
I will open a PayPal account here for you in Nigeria. FULLY VERIFIED and has Friends and Family option too

1. No VPN needed
2. Login from your normal browser
3. Enjoy the Friends and Family option
4. I will also provide your verification documents for you.
5. Can receive from any country too
6. Personal and Business PayPal accounts available too.
Re: Can A Relative Abroad Open A Paypal Account For Me by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2019
mesoprogress:

mesoprogress:

Best way - be your own vpn provider

Hello, please I need a Nigerian VPN setting. Please help me. How can I do what you just suggested? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start For My Wife With 500k / Swagbucks Review: Is Swagbucks Legit Or Scam: 2019 Latest Review / Let Me Show How You How To Make Money With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.