Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How to Verify a PayPal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Verify a PayPal Account (1583 Views)

Create & Verify A Working Paypal Account In Nigeria 2022 ( Business Paypal ) / How To Create And Verify A New Wechat Account With Scan Code / Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Have you been struggling to get your US PayPal account verified, but to no avail? Maybe you've been scammed in the process, right? Were you recently frustrated by PayPal before you stumbled on this thread? Has your PayPal account gone limited one time or the other? And you don't know what to do to get out of this mess, right? Well, let me tell you that I was in your shoes. Be sure that I went through the same because of the restrictions here.

For so many years, PayPal never allowed us to open an account here at all even for shopping let alone giving us access to the kind of PayPal accounts that can send and receive payments in all circumstances. But a few years back, PayPal gave us a chance to be opening the kind of PayPal accounts that will only shop online but cannot send payments. So, No thanks!

Have you heard about some people in our country here like our e-currency exchangers who have been operating PayPal accounts in the US, UAE, UK and the rest of the world? Unfortunately for them too, the US government banned the issuing of virtual bank accounts (VBA) recently in all the banks in the US, and all our people here who have been running fully verified PayPal accounts using the virtual bank accounts, VCC and the virtual phone number got frustrated again despite the fact they've offered the service of verifying PayPal accounts with VBAs to several people in the country.

And these are the people who, to their understanding, PayPal accounts go limited unless they're accessed using static IPs, whereas, this is big zero drawn smoothly using a compass. PayPal hates those VPNs and wouldn't hesitate to ban your account once the VPN software is detected on your account. What a frustrating experience!

Well, as it's now that no one can verify a US PayPal account again using a VBA, I'm pleased to inform every potential Nigerian online entrepreneur that I've figured out the best way to open a US PayPal account officially here in Nigeria or from anywhere in the world safely and securely using your US real (Not virtual) phone number which is generated to you almost instantly and you get your US PayPal account verified with it instantly. Have you experienced the power of the word "Instant" before? It's high time you experienced that. Check it out on https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account.

You don't have to bother yourself trying to reach me via WhatsApp or email, though you may if you so wish, but I'm informing you that a 24/7 live chat session has been activated right on my site for anyone to make inquiries about PayPal and one can get verified officially from any location in the world.

Congratulations!!!
Wish you much success online!
Israel

1 Share

Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
When you're trying to open a US PayPal account, never use a static IP at all. Never follow the crowd to do the wrong, but try to be among the few who do things the right way. Do you know that PayPal hates all these VPN stuff and wouldn't hesitate to limit any account which is being accessed with this software? Anyway, why not read my honest review about getting your US PayPal account verified instantly without using a static IP at all. https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account.

If you're able to get a US PayPal account verified as described, do not hesitate to get back here and give a testimony. Of course, this is the problem of everybody, but the final solution has finally come.
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Recently, the US government banned the issuing of virtual bank accounts across the States which eventually downgraded the PayPal accounts of the thousands of people who have been running fully verified US PayPal accounts with VBAs to non-verified accounts at the same time. If you want to verify a US PayPal account now, you can no longer do that with a Virtual phone number except with a US real phone number which will help you verify your PayPal account instantly. Read more: https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hello everyone, if you come across anyone in this world that would ask you to pay for a fully verified US PayPal account using a virtual bank account, never fall for that as the issuing of a virtual bank account has been stopped in the US. So this made it impossible for anyone to verify a US PayPal account using a VBA. It's been stopped since.

You might have read on many blog posts that you need a VPN static IP to run a US PayPal account safely and securely. but I want you to know today that you can't run a PayPal account safely and securely on a VPN server. Your account will surely go limited including your account and that of the person that told you the heresy. It's become a blogging heresy now.

The truth about the opening, accessing and verifying a US PayPal account from anywhere in the world has been figured out now. Congratulations to Nigerians! Read my honest review about opening and verifying PayPal accounts from anywhere in the world through https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account

If you ever need to ask questions about verifying your US PayPal account from Nigeria or from anywhere in the world, we have a 24/7 live chat window activated on our site to attend to you 24/7 and get you verified instantly. Just knock a chat on getting to our site and a staff will attend to you with all of the details. Congratulations!

1 Share

Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Most affiliate marketing companies, best-paying survey sites, and others would only love to get you paid via PayPal. It's so unfortunate to see a lot of PayPal accounts go limited these days. Several blog posts were published about getting a PayPal account verified, whereas, these are mere blogging heresies that will make you lose all of the funds you have in your PayPal account.

Well, you need to know that you can now open a US PayPal account and get it verified instantly even without hiding your IP at all. Be rest assured that your account will get limited once you follow the heresy that teaches you to use a VPN static IP to open and access your PayPal account. Whenever you're ready to get your PayPal account verified, you'll need a VCC, US real street address, US real phone number, and US real bank account (Optional) and you'll be glad you came across this thread. Learn more and knock a live chat on https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account

Wish you much success
Israel Olatunji
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Have you opened a US PayPal account before, but you didn't know how to get it verified, right? Well, I'm glad to inform you that the lasting solution has been figured out now. The best, secure, safe and official way to open a US PayPal account from anywhere in the world without using the implicating VPN static IP at all has been figured out now. Learn more and knock a chat on our site through https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account and you'll get your US PayPal account verified instantly. Congratulations!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Have you been receiving your affiliate payment through a third party so far you don't have a verified US PayPal account of your own? This is not fair. Why not check it out on https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account right now to learn the best, official, secure and safe way to open and verify a US PayPal account from anywhere in the world even without using the implicating VPN static IP at all. Learn more and knock a chat on our website to verify your US PayPal account instantly.
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Never use a VPN static IP to open a US PayPal account. Your account will go limited in no time and you'll find that you've wasted a lot of money using a VPN server to access a US PayPal account; a method that doesn't work for keeping a PayPal account safe and secure for a long time. To find the best way to open and verify a US PayPal account today, don't hesitate to knock a chat on https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Do you want to open a US PayPal account officially and be able to access it securely and safely here in Nigeria without using a VPN static IP? Then why not let us know and we'll help you get verified instantly. Congratulations!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Do you have inquiries you want to make regarding the opening and instant verification of a US PayPal account? Why not let us know by knocking a chat on our website. We're 100% ready to help you.
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Are you preparing to open a US PayPal account? Or have you opened one already, but you didn't know how to verify it, right? Let me congratulate you today as you've come across the right way to open and verify the US PayPal account from any location in the world. It's left to you to take the right action today. Knock a chat on our website to speak with an agent and your PayPal account will become verified instantly. Thanks!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Ojay4real11: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
how can you work for a several weeks and get $5 as a reward, to cash it out will take a several months as well, this is totally wasting of energy and time.

Earn Legit $100 Per Month Into Your Skrill Or Pioneer Account Without a cent

There is something you people don't know when it comes to making some moneys online without spending a penny or cent, you have to work a little bit hard at first and keep distance from website that promised you 4 digit earning per week, if such a website exist i am pretty sure they will hide it from you, check this blog out and thanks me later, some people have try so many survey but it did not work out due to the country geographical location, but i guarantee you this survey site is working perfectly in nigeria and most people are earning decent money through this try to visit my blog for more info
www.global4world.com
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
If you're having issues verifying your US PayPal account from any location in the world, we can help you get your unverified US PayPal account verified instantly by using a US real (Not virtual) phone number and you'll be able to send and receive payments with your account from anywhere in the world. Just knock a chat on our website and speak with an agent. And you will be instructed on the basic step to get your PayPal account verified instantly. Thanks!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
To be able to start sending payments from your US PayPal account from any location in the world, you only need a strong virtual credit card and a US real phone number that can receive PayPal's automated SMS verification code and we're pleased to inform you that we can help you get your US PayPal account with these. We have more than 100 US real phone numbers in more than 33 locations in the US. Knock the chat upon checking it out on https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account. Thanks!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Have you just started working for a company that pays via PayPal, but you didn't know how to verify your US PayPal account right? Don't worry at all. I'm pleased to inform you that you can get a verified US PayPal account instantly once you're ready. All you have to do is read the review https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account and knock a chat to speak with a chat agent. Congratulations!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Do you need a US real phone number to verify your own US PayPal account? Well, I'm pleased to inform you that you can now open a US PayPal account of your own and verify it instantly from anywhere in the world. So, if you wouldn't mind, why not knock a chat on our website https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account to speak with an agent.
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Have you been looking for the best way to operate a US PayPal account officially, securely, and safely from anywhere in the world? I'm pleased to inform you that you're in the right place as you're few clicks away from receiving PayPal's automated SMS verification code to your own US REAL phone number and will be able to send up to $2000 a month while you can receive unlimited funds in a lifetime.

Are you interested in earning $0.50 per comment posting comments to other people's comments? Do you want to start earning revenue from your first day and withdraw once you've reached $10? Don't hesitate to reach me via WhasApp: 07030094764

Learn more through the post below:

https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
The US REAL (Not virtual) phone number is strong enough to receive PayPal's automated SMS verification code and it helps you verify your US PayPal account instantly. You also need a strong VCC in addition to the phone number to be able to send up to $2000 monthly as well as receive unlimited funds in a lifetime. For further information, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 13, 2019
When it comes to operating a verified US PayPal account from anywhere in the world, I'm pleased to inform you that it's wrong to access using a VPN static IP or any such software as this will surely make your account go limited. You can't escape it. PayPal has an integrated software detector that will fish you out easily after some time and make your account go limited. In order to avoid such a frustrating situation and experience, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764.
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Do you want to verify your US PayPal account with a US REAL (No virtual) phone number, strong VCC, & US REAL bank account? The real solution has finally come which doesn't involve using a VPN static IP that will surely make your account go limited at last. Congratulations!

If you've been on the lookout for a legit revenue opportunity which will allow you to earn cool and consistent revenue posting comments of 5-6 lines without lines to other people's blogs/websites every day, let me congratulate you right now.

Now, you earn $0.50 on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!

1 Share

Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Aside from earning $0.50 per comment revenue from Site Comment 2.0 platform, you'll also be earning $10-$15 per day creating training tutorials, videos, and courses as you deem fit. What an awesome revenue opportunity at WA!

Now, you earn $0.50 on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Do you want to open a US PayPal account and verify it using a US REAL (Not virtual) phone number and strong PayPal VCC from any location of the world? Don't hesitate to let me know. Verification is instant. You don't have to use a VPN static IP to open or operate the US PayPal account at all. If you did actually or are about to do, know that the account will surely go limited at last. Congratulations on this discovery! If you need to test out my PayPal verification service, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764. You'll start sending and receiving payments from the US companies and other countries of the world without any problem again.

Congratulations!

1 Share

Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Have you recently had a problem with your PayPal account? Maybe your PayPal account had gone limited and you need a US REAL (Not virtual) PayPal account to re-activate it and make it be in good standing, right? I'm here to give you awesome news that you can now buy a US REAL phone number and operate a US PayPal account from anywhere in the world. If you also wish to start earning cool revenue to your PayPal account offering comments to other people's blogs, don't hesitate to let me know via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Now, you earn $0.50 instantly to your WA credit dashboard on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world. You withdraw to PayPal once you’ve reached $10 only.

You will also start earning $10-$15 a day creating tutorials, videos, or courses after your first two months mark making it possible for you to be accumulating N150,000-N200,000 a month to start with. To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hello everyone, it's my duty to make all of you aware of the greatest and most awesome revenue opportunity that is now available for more than 1.5 million premium members from all parts of the world at WA in which you'll start earning cool revenue, as much as $0.50 on every other comment, offering comments to other people's blogs/websites. Congratulations to those who are ready to build their own online business leveraging the most awesome site builder tools and resources while earning revenue from the Site Comment 2.0 platform alongside. If you're ready to start building your business online, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congrats!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by TheRealOwner(m): 4:28am On Jan 24, 2019
pioneerwriter:
Hello everyone, it's my duty to make all of you aware of the greatest and most awesome revenue opportunity that is now available for more than 1.5 million premium members from all parts of the world at WA in which you'll start earning cool revenue, as much as $0.50 on every other comment, offering comments to other people's blogs/websites. Congratulations to those who are ready to build their own online business leveraging the most awesome site builder tools and resources while earning revenue from the Site Comment 2.0 platform alongside. If you're ready to start building your business online, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congrats!
Must I have a site before I benefit from this?
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
When it comes to getting paid by most companies online, PayPal is the commonly chosen mode of payment. It's used by hundreds of thousands of companies around the world to pay their users online. You need a real (Not virtual) phone number, real bank account, and strong VCC to verify the kind of PayPal account that will not go limited in a lifetime. Congratulations! Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Not at all, TheRealOwner! Having a personal website is not required before you can benefit from the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform. If you need a hand with anything going forward with this revenue opportunity, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

TheRealOwner:

Must I have a site before I benefit from this?
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
It takes one to be an action taker to be a money maker. That's how internet business works. That's how you can only become successful in the online world. What a wonderful revenue opportunity at WA! You'll be earning extra revenue offering comments on other members' websites/blogs while you'll also be building out your own multi-million dollar brand and request comments to that alongside. What a pleasant revenue opportunity at WA!

Now, you earn $0.50 instantly to your WA credit dashboard on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world. You withdraw to PayPal once you’ve reached $10 only.

You will also start earning $10-$15 a day creating tutorials, videos, or courses after your first two months mark making it possible for you to be accumulating N150,000-N200,000 a month to start with. To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
If you have some money in your PayPal account that you've been accessing via a VPN server, I advise you to withdraw that money right away before you have a serious issue with PayPal. Hear what a Canadian who reached me via my website http://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account said in his reply email sent to me: "I think it could be the VPN I'm are using. I am sure you heard of 24VC. Maybe PayPal decided to crack down on all PayPal accounts that are associated with whichever data center 24VC is using. 24VC is claiming to use Fresh (never before used IPs) dedicated IPs". If you need a solid PayPal account that will be in good standing with PayPal in a lifetime, don't hesitate to get back to me right away via WhatsApp or call: 07030094764
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Being able to operate a US PayPal account from anywhere in the world entails using a REAL (Not virtual) phone number at all and strong PayPal VCC which many people don't realize at all. In fact, I'm here to inform you that you'll be able to send and receive funds easily in a lifetime if you can remove all doubts in the PayPal verification service I'm going to render to you. That's all for now. Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 if you need more clarification on operating a US PayPal account from anywhere in the world without having an issue with PayPal at all.
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Do you want to own a US PayPal account that will be in good standing in a lifetime without ever running into an issue with PayPal in sending and receiving payments? Whether you believe me or not, you're going to need three basic things out of which two are most important.

You need a US REAL (Not virtual) Phone number and a strong PayPal VCC that will help you boost your sending limits to $2000+ a month. You can get your own US REAL bank account anytime you have the financial capability. If you need my authentic PayPal verification service, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!
Re: How to Verify a PayPal Account by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Do you need a US, UK, or Canadian PayPal account and you want to operate it officially from any location in the world even without using a VPN static IP - a kind of proxy stuff that PayPal frowns at. Recently, thousands of accounts created and accessed on VPN static IPs went limited and PayPal still continues with the process. So, if you know you don't want to continue to waste your money and time with those who are asking you to buy a VPN static IP to open and operate PayPal, don't hesitate to get back to me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

http://onlinebusinesspublications.com/how-to-verify-a-paypal-account

Congratulations!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free FOREX Signals With 90% Accuracy / We Sell All Kind Of New And Tokumbo Rug Carpet And Center Rug / Join Norland And Earn In 6 Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.