Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died (56903 Views)

Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Naijachics Unveil Stunning Pictures Of Ebony Models (pictures) / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by IamFisherman(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kai!! RIP dear
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by freshboy88(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Nairaland and stale news..

Something that had been posted on IG and Twitter since morning..

u can say that again.

for OP mind nah, him b reporter....mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by MAJORBANKZ(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
We sincerely apologise for the intense heat all over the world . This is due to the general maintenance going on in Hell Fire. This maintenance is imperative to accommodate more Nigerian politicians when the world eventually ends. We sincerely regret any inconveniences this may have caused. Sign Angel Gabriel

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by brightalo17: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
I wished she listened to all the warnings given to her from different preachers .....God please let me not be stubborn that can lead to my sudden death . R.I.P the best female artist in Ghana, potential artist of the year award winner 2018
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Gourdoinc:
her time was short. she has gone to her maker. her journey has ended. pains and sufferings will know her name no more, hopefully if there is a heaven she will be there if she loved rightly.

rip pretty one. a time to be born, a time to die,

That is the fact

RIP to her
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by Tetragramaton(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
The lady on white also died . seems its her lifeless body that was in the picture with the singer. Hmmmn
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by brightalo17: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

So everybody is on IG

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

You think say we no get work to dey browse through Instagram for early mor mor?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
brightalo17:
I wished she listened to all the warnings given to her from different preachers .....God please let me not be stubborn that can lead to my sudden death . R.I.P the best female artist in Ghana, potential artist of the year award winner 2018
Which warnings and which preachers?
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by obiorathesubtle: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You think say we no get work to dey browse through Instagram for early mor mor?

Is it my fault you work as a boy boy with no time of your own?
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by obiorathesubtle: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
brightalo17:

So everybody is on IG

Is it my fault you can't afford Android phone or the mb for IG?

Bros.. Carry your 2go and nairaland dy your lane, I talk my mind..

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by gulfer: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
I can hear her killer's voice in the video audio embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by brightalo17: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Is it my fault you can't afford Android phone or the mb for IG?

Bros.. Carry your 2go and nairaland dy your lane, I talk my mind..

See this recharge card beggar boasting of android phone ..... carry this trash enter your normal romanceland where u guys uses boasting to confuse vulnerable ladies. you're a nobody because I know you.

Ode so everyone with adroid phone must have IG account talking about MB you're still eating mama thank you free food so stop hyping your sorry-self.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by Alphalite(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
What is life? It is like a mistake that appears for a while and vanishes. Now is the time appointed time. Today is the day of salvation. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by obiorathesubtle: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
brightalo17:

See this recharge card beggar boasting of android phone ..... carry this trash enter your normal romanceland where u guys uses boasting to confuse vulnerable ladies. you're a nobody because I know you.

Ode so everyone with adroid phone must have IG account talking about MB you're still eating mama thank you free food so stop hyping your sorry-self.

grin I'm a nobody

but you know me??

And I wanted to take you serious for a moment there.
. grin

I don't want to reply you now, before they arrest me for making you commit suicide

Please can I go now?

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by brightalo17: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

grin I'm a nobody

but you know me??

And I wanted to take you serious for a moment there.
. grin

I don't want to reply you now, before they arrest me for making you commit suicide

Please can I go now?

Yes of course I know you as a nobody .... is that too hard for you to understand

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by obiorathesubtle: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
brightalo17:

Yes of course I know you as a nobody .... is that too hard for you to understand

Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Is it my fault you work as a boy boy with no time of your own?
All these ‘mama thank you’ kids on NL.
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by MBtz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nollytvafrica:
If u really observe the family, is as if they knew she will die see how emotional the family is

Chaii..! You are sick bro . cheesy
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by NairaMaster1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
I pray she doesn't wear pant to heaven. RIP!
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by flamingREED(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
These are the kind of people whose death a saint might wrongfully be tempted to wish for as he wonders whether such influential misguided celebs should die or live on polluting the naive young.

At time you want to wish Olamide, Davido, Omotala, Wizkid, etc, die miserably or in a way worse.
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by afamaustin(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Give ur life to Christ because death come anytime.
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by evergenuineshop: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
nonut:
One of them could be the one that blew out her candle.
RIP dear.
I tell you, I wonder why she was being recorded when having a family jokes section, someone already knew she was going to die.
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Two young girls
Two Army officers
That 2:2 ratio is just confusing me.

So sad!!!
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
see how hell swallow it's own!
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by Spoilt4toto: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nollytvafrica:
If u really observe the family, is as if they knew she will die see how emotional the family is
I also noticed. Seemed they were only waiting for the physical manifestation of her death. See the guy wearing ear ring and the other man leaning.
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by iammolahs(m): 4:53am On Feb 10, 2018
BedLam:
Did you read the topic before commenting?
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died by Konquest: 5:40am On Feb 11, 2018
lacemose:
A video showing the last moments of dancehall artist Ebony Reign with family members turned up in a car crash a few hours after her death.

The video was shot the same day Ebony died. The 20-year-old is in a good mood when spending time with her family. Her mother had reportedly just come back from the UK and Ebony went to her. Unfortunately, she met her premature death on return.

Ebony died Thursday evening in a heavy traffic accident on Sunyani-Kumasi Road.

According to the police, the 20-year-old singer and two military officers were in an SUV and drove from Sunyani to Kumasi as it collided head-on with a VIP bus heading for Sunyani from Kumasi. Ebony was squeezed to death along with a young woman who was also trapped in the video of Ebony's last moments.

The two officers in the SUV have also died. Ebony and her companion both died in the same clothes they wore in the video of their last moments.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAXM_k657Yc

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Those are the same cloths she wore in the
accident pictures... black top on yellow shorts!
This video is so surreal!

One moment you are dancing... a few hours
later your spirit gets zapped from your physical
body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] / Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.