Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit (41807 Views)

Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wows In Ankara Outfit Ahead Of Her Show In London / Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by jashar(f): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
nice style
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
She don borrow this one again heeeeeheee

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by deebrain(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Excellent
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by DavidEsq(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
iamtardey:
now that they've released me from ban... i just want to tell the person that banned me something,
1)if facebook will ban any individual because of comments, it won't be this big.
2)youre very stupid for banning me.
3) ban me again and you will still be stupid
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
She looks great.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Follygunners: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
roarik:
this woman is a slayer..... i just love her dress sense

Sorry for ur life!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Honestagbons(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hope dis one nor b borrow puz
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by no1madman(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Mynightmare: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
voicelez:
She is fine, but the beautiful ones are not born
are not yet born
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by kiosk1: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
COMPARE AND CONTRAST
POWER OF MAKE UP AND PHOTOGRAPHY ENHANCEMENT
WHO CAN BELIEVE THESE PICTURES ARE OF THE SAME MERCY AIGBE?

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by yabatown: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
dasparrow:
Mercy has an excellent taste when it comes to fashion I have to admit. The outfit is beautiful.

Agreed. Good fashion sense, but na borrow me face she dey display. Dis is how they remember her at the police station

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by roarik(f): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Follygunners:

Sorry for ur life!
ur life is miserable abi
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 10, 2018
lovingyouhun:
Which bride does this outfit belong to? Come oooooo b4 you will put on torn clothes on your Trad day. Its mercy again
Stop hating
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by AiiVee(m): 12:57am On Feb 10, 2018
that gele shaa
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Estus10(m): 12:58am On Feb 10, 2018
If u were closer I will have given u a kiss
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Sleekbaby(f): 5:29am On Feb 10, 2018
kennygee post=64926925]The crinoline in that top sha. Her tailor dey try.

Is not crinoline, if you watch the video, it's just normal gown, then she made cone shape with the material and gumstay then attached pressing button to the gown and the cone and then fixed it to the gown. The designer is very creative.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Burgerlomo: 5:52am On Feb 10, 2018
How can I chop dis babe yam cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2018
Sleekbaby:
kennygee post=64926925]The crinoline in that top sha. Her tailor dey try.

Is not crinoline, if you watch the video, it's just normal gown, then she made cone shape with the material and gumstay then attached pressing button to the gown and the cone and then fixed it to the gown. The designer is very creative.

Very creative o.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by delishpot: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2018
lovingyouhun:
Which bride does this outfit belong to? Come oooooo b4 you will put on torn clothes on your Trad day. Its mercy again

This joke don stale. We have moved forward
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Deckline(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Pebcak:
She's a chick
So you are a cock ba?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by Duru009(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Borrowed !
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit by mrmadu099: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
the best way to manage your account

(1) (2) (Reply)

AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show / The Headies 2018; Tobi And Alex As A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.