Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,441 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Are The Best Quick Ways To Remove The Back Pain? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Best Quick Ways To Remove The Back Pain? (501 Views)

#Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Quick Ways To Remove The Back Pain? by Arif4275412(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hey guys! I have been suffering from back pain. Is there anybody can suggest me the best ways to remove the back pain?
Re: What Are The Best Quick Ways To Remove The Back Pain? by EagleScribes: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Arif4275412:
Hey guys! I have been suffering from back pain. Is there anybody can suggest me the best ways to remove the back pain?

Can you share with us the likely cause and history of the pain? That would help us proffer accurate suggestions.

Better still, whatsapp chat me on 08068935913
Re: What Are The Best Quick Ways To Remove The Back Pain? by tuniboss: 3:29am On Feb 10, 2018
Most backaches are not considered to be serious disorders though the level of discomfort they cause may be immense at times. The area most likely to be affected is the lower back; this area of the spine bears most of the body’s weight and this area is the region that will hurt the most. Pain in the back is brought on by a number of factors, thus the presence of any sort of inflammation or even a minor injury in any bones that make up the spine-the vertebrae, or a sprain in any of the muscles, the cartilage, the nerves, or any of the other tissues connected to the spine will all bring discomfort and different kinds of aches; collectively called back pain. Reasons of Back Pain 1. Muscular strain is the most likely cause of back pain in the vast majority of individuals. Discomfort and pain in the spine can be brought on by improper body posture. 2. A weakening in the bones or the cartilage can also result in pain. 3. Other causes for discomfort and pain can include a slipped disk. 4. the pain due to a pinched nerve, or pain that is linked to some stress and emotional upset, that is psychosomatic pain. 5. Chronic back pain usually develops in people with a disease such as arthritis or osteoporosis – …..such disorders predisposes the person to developing back pain and can be regarded as risk factors. as for a solution contact 08131195769
Re: What Are The Best Quick Ways To Remove The Back Pain? by beatz5(f): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2018
what part of your back hurts and what have u used if u want to answer discreetly 08169836958

(1) (Reply)

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Treatment / 9 Signs To Know If You Can Give Birth Or Not / Treat All Forms Of Sexual Dysfunction With Mascum Herbal Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.