Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? (14997 Views)

Are There Jobs That Warrant Applicants To Pay For Documentation / Are There Jobs Were OND Holders Earn Above 70k? / Get An Instant Jobs, If U Are A Graphics Artist And Large Format Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by sprints1: 2:17am On Feb 24, 2018
jmichael259:
NO JOBS! NO JOBS!! NO JOBS!!! 1) Learn a trade building materials, tiles and paint, electricals, phone accessories are some millionaire shortcuts.

2) Acquire a skill Drivers, Welders, electricians, graphic designers, software developers, Phone/System repairers, Motor Mechanics, event planners and caterers, Vulcanizers, shoe menders, fashion designers, hair stylists e.t.c. make in 2weeks what some graduate salary earners make in 6months.

Enterpreneurship If you have the capital you can open your own private school, beauty centre, video game house, tutorial centre, betting shop, palm oil mill, guest house e.t.c. and employ people to help you run it under strict monitoring.

Agriculture Land cultivation, Fishery, Snailery, piggery, Buying/selling of palm oil, grains to area it is needed or hoarding large quantities till scarce periods.

real estate become an agent and join a succesful connection, own and lease landed properties
bros u are on point

1 Like

Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by sprints1: 2:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Ugosample:

Teaching to me is not a bad job at all o

I have a secondary school mate that makes nothing less than 200k plus a month from teaching.

BUT that guy dey teavj from morning till 8pm give days a week, and sat is not even free

but it's better than nothing
bros tell ur friend doing the teaching to either boost his CV by getting Masters or PhD or to source for enough clients that will pay him up to that amount in a month from lesson bro working till 8pm and ur Saturday is taken not too good bro...
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by seguno2: 2:27am On Feb 24, 2018
coputa:
If you keep seeing buhari as the causes of your misery,then,you will never move forward in your life.Even before now,the economy has never been rosy,it's you that will carve a niche for yourself with the little structures on ground..

Are you suggesting that we should scrap the federal government and save the trillions that we give them as budget every year
Truly, a people deserve their government angry

1 Like

Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by durubennie(m): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2018
zinaunreal:

Shatap. Daddys boy
Guy try get sense na

Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by durubennie(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Chikita66:
There are jobs, its just that its not enough for the large population of employable graduates in Nigeria, moreover, supply of labour exceeds demand for labour, so that is why it looks like there is no job. Same reason why workers are accepting meagre salaries just cos there are too many graduates seeking for such few jobs and will accept even lower wages.

Until the demand for labour and supply of labour is in equilibrium, there still won't be enough job and most people will be underemployed.

Are you an economist?
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by Oluseun644(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Well said.....
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2018
durubennie:
Are you an economist?
Yes dear, I'm also an educationist.
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by 400billionman: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2018
sprints1:
the best trash I have seen all day.... so it is #100,000 that will buy u taxi that u will use for uber or taxify brother u need brain reset
You want, to start a new business by owning a, car, did the corper tell, you the car he was driving belongs to, him? Empty barrels, only insult. Hence nothing upstairs
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by itsmeurLady(f): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
RealityShot:
"fast tracking" with other people's money... Lmao!

you never see chomttin!

come back here and tell us how much they give you because you are "really serious!"

i lil bro was given 1Mil.. He lost it in less than a year!

you must SERVE to learn any business!

THATS WHAT HAPPENS AT A J.O.B.
SERVING. (or Boy in igbo)

Sorry to say sir but your lil bro was not calculative enough... first of all , it depends on the business he started tho, normally that money I will share it into two and in case the first one fail, start again but this time with much better experience from your failures. I support you when u sed u have to serve Cs honestly service is part of experience which gives u insight on how the business world is run on a daily basis but sha give me 1M, I will start my sewing business from home oo and I kno what it will do for me if I have 500k ... I'm still surviving on my sewing biz small small but it would be better if I have small capital to back it up. In other words, everyone can not be like your bro! Let's not assume quickly! Me if I have capital to run my sewing biz, bye bye to 9-5 work but till then let's be looking for the 9-5 jobs still grin
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by kolawoleibukun: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
400billionman:

Everyone makes mistakes in business. Kanu must have made some mistakes and that is where they are holding him.

Most businessmen learn through failure, trial and error. Till they get it right.
how about dangote?
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by 400billionman: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
how about dangote?
kanu is a footballer by training. Dangote is a, trained business man by apprenticeship under Dantata. There is a great difference.
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by kolawoleibukun: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
400billionman:
kanu is a footballer by training. Dangote is a, trained business man by apprenticeship under Dantata. There is a great difference.
is there a school called dantata? Tell me how successful was dantata or how successful would dangote have been without politics?

let us not mix garri and sand
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by 400billionman: 3:42am On Feb 26, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
is there a school called dantata? Tell me how successful was dantata or how successful would dangote have been without politics?

let us not mix garri and sand
If you ask people like Dangote Innoson and Coscharis the secret of their success in business the answer is apprenticeship. Don't underestimate the importance of, 5 to 10 years of business mentorship You don't study that one in school
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by charlyazods(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2018
Massive Recruitment - Dispatch Riders in Lagos

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 70+ Dispatch Riders in Lagos.

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
Must be resident in Lagos and conversant with Lagos terrain and road network
Previous or current job as a Dispatch Rider is a huge advantage
Good communication skills
Can speak English fluently
Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
World class training
30,000-50,000 Naira per month
Other incentives

To apply, visit: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/detail/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-9

1 Share

Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by RealityShot: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2018
JimaeChinko:

How do I get involved in the Treasury Bill Investment?

I have been thinking of that lately.
visit the thread below. All questions have been answered. Have fun https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by RealityShot: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ugosample:

Can you give me examples of such jobs that are considered "beneath" them?
jobs with pay at/below #30k

some are:
teaching
trading (especially perishables)
Cleaning services
etc
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by RealityShot: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ugosample:

Exactly!

At last someone has seen what I am seeing

The ones downplaying salaried work don't know what they are saying.

working salaried jobs for 2-4 years before eventually setting up your thing is the way to go in my opinion, because that period will teach you discipline, as you are under someone, and you will learn a lot too.

Saving within those 4 years and branching out to start your thing will more likely be successful after the training you must have got working under people

Why do you think Igbo boys are largely serious with their business and successful?

That's because they served under someone for 7 years plus, going under strict discipline (and beating too if they f**k up lol grin) and training under the boss.

That's why when they get their "settlement" ; they don't joke with it.

just my thoughts Any ways
CONFIRMED FACTS!
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by RealityShot: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ugosample:

Can you give me examples of such jobs that are considered "beneath" them?
jobs with pay at/below #30k

some are:
teaching
trading (especially perishables)
Cleaning services
etc
Re: Are There Jobs? If Yes, Where Are They? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
RealityShot:

visit the thread below. All questions have been answered. Have fun
https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria

Thanks..

Really appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Cannot Login To Npower Volunteer Site! / VLA Recruit / Introverts, How Do You Cope At Your Work Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.