Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm (1633 Views)

My Dry Season Watermelon Farm Getting Ready For Harvesting / My Watermelon Farming Experience / My Watermelon farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by Joshuamilarge(m): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2018
The agricultural sector have been my first love, Despite been a paramedic. In an effort to key into entrepreneurship, I have to return to my foundation (Agric). Just acquired some hectares of land for crops and fish farming. I have gone through "watermelon farming" training and have a detailed knowledge how it works.
Realising that it will affect my job time, I opted for cassava planting. This is not because I have changed my original plan, but I just have to start by starting something at my new site. Later this year, I hope to uproot the cassava and plant the watermelon.
There is this false perception that watermelon don't do well in south south of Nigeria. I carried out an experiment at my back yard, applied the necessary fertilizer and herbicide s and they came out well.
My farm is situated at Agbaro Delta state. Details coming shortly.+2348063841165

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by Joshuamilarge(m): 12:49am On Feb 10, 2018
photos speaks
Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by Joshuamilarge(m): 12:57am On Feb 10, 2018
am facing some challenges uploading pix.
Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by readyornot: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Good day Joshuamilarge,
Pls I am seriously in need of land for farming in that Agbaro region for the purpose of planting tomatoes. Capital has been a major setback but if you perhaps know where I could get a cheap & affordable land, I will be really grateful.

2 Likes

Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by Joshuamilarge(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good, we have both communicated. by Sunday, I will take you there.
Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by readyornot: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Joshuamilarge:
Good, we have both communicated. by Sunday, I will take you there.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by readyornot: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
I want to appreciate you immensely @Joshuamilarge.
Thank you very much for rendering me your assistance & also helping me with land yesterday. I'm grateful.
Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by readyornot: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
I want to appreciate you immensely @Joshuamilarge.
Thank you very much for helping me with land & much needed info, although I may have to call you from time to time just to ask questions.
I'm so grateful. God bless you.
Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by Joshuamilarge(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
you're welcome.
That is the essence of human existence"
please feel free to call in case of any challenge (s).
Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by bluejay242001(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good day bros......
i am glad i am writing you . i want to go into cassava and maize farming in ogun state. i learnt that there are various breed of cassava stern. some 7 , 9 month and even 1 year. i will like you to share your experience with me since you are knowledgeable on this field. please can you share your experience with me via email or whatsapp. johnokpaire@gmail.com or 08137460545.. do you need to apply fertilizer etc... hope to hear from you soon.
Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by Petiteashitta: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Please can I start my water melon farming now as first rain of the year has started.I mean it has rained more than once this year answers my fellow Nairaland’s
Re: My Watermelon Farm Turn Cassava Farm by Joshuamilarge(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Petiteashitta:
Please can I start my water melon farming now as first rain of the year has started.I mean it has rained more than once this year answers my fellow Nairaland’s
patiently wait till march since you are in Delta state

(1) (Reply)

l / How I Sold My Fresh Maize After They Matured / Fully Completed Fish Farm And Piggery For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.