Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Cost Of Replacing My Car's Shocks And Front Driver's Side Lower Arm Control - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Replacing My Car's Shocks And Front Driver's Side Lower Arm Control (1209 Views)

Cost Of Replacing Toyota Rav 4 2008 Windscreen / Advice On Replacing My Mitsubishi Outlander Fuel Tank / FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Replacing My Car's Shocks And Front Driver's Side Lower Arm Control by Seeke(f): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hi all,

I need to replace the subject parts on my Lexus ES 300 '95 model, and took it to a decent garage, somewhere in Ikeja, Lagos for cost estimates. I was shocked to learn that these parts would cost about N117,000.

Isn't it a tad over-priced?

I'd also appreciate suggestions of other 'decent' workshops I could check out for repairs and stuff.

Sincere and serious comments, please!!!
Re: Cost Of Replacing My Car's Shocks And Front Driver's Side Lower Arm Control by sultaan(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2010
With online sellrs you'll be looking at ~N40k before tax, shipping and after rebates

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

Have someone buy and ship over
Re: Cost Of Replacing My Car's Shocks And Front Driver's Side Lower Arm Control by ireneann: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2010
Seeke:

Hi all,

I need to replace the subject parts on my Lexus ES 300 '95 model, and took it to a decent garage, somewhere in Ikeja, Lagos for cost estimates. I was shocked to learn that these parts would cost about N117,000.

Isn't it a tad over-priced?

I'd also appreciate suggestions of other 'decent' workshops I could check out for repairs and stuff.

Sincere and serious comments, please!!!

get a mechanic and drive the car to ladipo and you problems will be solved. but be careful with the mechanic before he coludes with the traders to cheat you grin
Re: Cost Of Replacing My Car's Shocks And Front Driver's Side Lower Arm Control by KunleA2(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2010
Re: Cost Of Replacing My Car's Shocks And Front Driver's Side Lower Arm Control by chelseabmw(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2010
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Small Suv To Buy At Month End. / Police’s Misconception About Tinted Glass / Where Can I Get 2015 Lexus NX Parts In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.