Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" (39910 Views)

'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by ceometromedia: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2018
Following the death of promising dancehall star, Ebony Reigns in a fatal car crash, Ghanaian actor tweeted a piece of his mind saying, 'We(entertainment industry)are all a bunch of hypocrites including myself. If ebony reached out to us to just retweet her song or share her song on social media, we won’t even care. Infact we will insult her “add”. Now she’s dead and no more we acting as if we care. Let’s change!'.]]

http://www.metronaija.ng/celebrities-bunch-hypocrites-john-dumelo/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2018
Are we all not hypocritical

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by williamsjaysblog(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2018
True....... True..... Bastards

10 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Tallesty1(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2018
It's obvious that "Resting In Peace" is not allowed in Ghana. I am going to that first post to delete the RIP I commented. I can't waste that on people who are not allowed to rest in peace.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by halfbloodprince(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2018
aww poor angry Johnny

You didn't know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by fifty5(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2018
Na so dem do for o.j.b o

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by brainpower(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2018
I hate it when people blackmail others with this line.

Nobody expects death to happen to anyone even though they rificule them. For instance, nobody expects Mr. Eazi or speed darlington or bobrisky to die yet we ridicule them doesn't mean they are not loved.

So if he is feeling guilty that's his cup of tea.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by jerryunit48: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yes o ! In Nigeria Buhari is the number one hypocrite self ... pretending to love everybody

7 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Sirheny007(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aside the so called Celebs being Hypocrites, they are useless as well. The so called Nigerian Celebs are of no use whatsoever to me.

Why should I care when one of them equally dies??
angry

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by SIMPLYkush: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
its true
but u are the biggest fool mr john
no wife, nothing nothing

8 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Mopolchi: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
ok
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by selfmadeboss: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yup, humans are bastards. Even the other blogger is abusing her even in her grave. Why call her a lesbians and do shitty investigations just to get popular

5 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by BIXYBABE: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Noted
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by biacan(f): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tallesty1:
It's obvious that "Resting In Peace" is not allowed in Ghana. I am going to that first post to delete the RIP I commented. I can't waste that on people who are not allowed to rest in peace.
Will you keep quiet undecided

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
I like the fact that he includes himself
That's the mark of a selfless leader

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sadly I didn’t know about Ebony until the day she died but I really appreciate the fact she left behind a legacy in her music just like any other musician we have lost so far. I try not to compare when people die or even say things against others people grieve in various ways ... some lash out some pray up no matter what leave what you can behind because we will all go some day by his Grace it will not be tragic but nevertheless she did what she loved to do.

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by dabossman(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
What is this one saying? So because I don't like someone's music or craft means I can't be compassionate when a young person loses their life? Dude get real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by passyhansome(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sorry
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Stethaine: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
To be honest .Ghanaian women can go extra mile to get fame and money. They love money more than their life. Even more than their children.
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Iseoluwani: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Grow you
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Sadly I didn’t know about Ebony until the day she died but I really appreciate the fact she left behind a legacy in her music just like any other musician we have lost so far. I try not to compare when people die she loved to do.
me too I didn't know until yesterday
Do you know what this means?
You have to leave a lagacy in my life
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by dingbang(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Death just happens...
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Onyenna(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
#FACT!
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by AnodaIT(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
It's called last respect bro

No matter what you do now, I won't give you such respect as long as you are alive cos you can switch at any time

If you are dead, I run a summary of our relationship ups and downs and conclude whether you are worth the "last respect"

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Onyenna(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Sadly I didn’t know about Ebony until the day she died but I really appreciate the fact she left behind a legacy in her music just like any other musician we have lost so far. I try not to compare when people die or even say things against others people grieve in various ways ... some lash out some pray up no matter what leave what you can behind because we will all go some day by his Grace it will not be tragic but nevertheless she did what she loved to do.

Well said

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by harmbhrosz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
brainpower:
I hate it when people blackmail others with this line.

Nobody expects death to happen to anyone even though they rificule them. For instance, nobody expects Mr. Eazi or speed darlington or bobrisky to die yet we ridicule them doesn't mean they are not loved.

So if he is feeling guilty that's his cup of tea.
how on earth do you ridicule the people you claim to love? Does that affirmation make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by Xinzu: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Favouramani:
I like the fact that he includes himself
That's the mark of a selfless leader

Mumu, how is he a leader?
Re: John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" by skallion7(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
How many times we wan hear about this news sef since yesterday naw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Appears On American E's Reality TV Show (Photos) / Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits / Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.