Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) (30695 Views)

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family / 36 Online Scammers Arrested In Atlantic City, Ikorodu, Sangotedo / 1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by ajl: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
MrBingo:

Bull shitt mennnnnn. Is that why they must go to bancork to commit crime? Nigeria is a fuckkkkin criminals and Ibo people are all ways doing drug ! (No ofeense) angry

This happen to me in Ivory Coast sometime in the late 90's. I and two other Nigerians were in a public transport vehicle heading out of the country on our way to Nigeria. We were stopped by members of the country Gendermes (national security force). I was singled out among the locals and foreigners in the vehicle and one of them told the driver and other passengers to continue their journey and that they are detaining me because I must be an Igbo and likely doing drug business. In fact the driver was about leaving and it was other passengers that pleaded on my behalf and me communicating with them in "little" the French I understood that i am not Igbo and that I am just a fair skin Yoruba boy. The story is similar to how my mother was forced out of a public transport somewhere in Lagos during the civil war on the premise that she was Igbo simply because she had a very fair complexion. She had to speak Ijebu language for them to believe her.

This was my first experience of being a Nigerian in a foreign country and it made me realize that we Nigerians have a false illusion about ourselves. We call ourselves giant of Africa but to them an average Nigerian is a potential criminal. The ethnic aspect was the mind blowing part.

Saying all Igbos do drug is like saying all Yoruba boys living outside Nigeria do fraud. We all know that is false, and that those involved in these shady way of life are a tiny fraction.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by JULIE1925(f): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
cool
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by fuke(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Let the government provide young people with jobs and enabling environment to earn money legally. The police and other security outfits keep frustrating businesses, leading young people to go and commit crime.

Nonsense.
You commit crime because you want to.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by saniisah710(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yes, just check the name

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
frankdre:
You sound like you are into fraud too.. the prevailing unemployment in the country doesn't justify their illicit activities. You are a yahoo boy, and I assure you, you will be caught too

Jumping to baseless conclusion and leaving the topic grin
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Wenner: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Names checked.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Bluffly: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Let the government provide young people with jobs and enabling environment to earn money legally. The police and other security outfits keep frustrating businesses, leading young people to go and commit crime.
Let the young people think for a problem to solve and provide themselves with job. Everyone looking for who to feed them.
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by cj1900: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Meche33:
you need to go back to elementary class

Spelling no gree d guy ataaaall..!!!.

Food for thought, Igbo's are naturally very industrious people but highly marginalized.

Hardship has a way of altering one's ideology.

Right now Yoruba's are topping in human rituals, I just wonder which is worse.
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emeka Celestine, and Oliver Obiora,

These are Innoson's brothers.. If they had been arrested in Nigeria now, they will start saying they were arrested because they are Igbos and that GTB with EFCC are trying to bring down successful Igbo business men.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Landuphil(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
MrBingo:

Bull shitt mennnnnn. Is that why they must go to bancork to commit crime? Nigeria is a fuckkkkin criminals and Ibo people are all ways doing drug ! (No ofeense) angry

Bangkok you mean? smiley
No hard feelings bruh!
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by RichieF27: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
pokipoki:

Dude, don't provide excuse for them by blaming the government. There are other ventures such as farming and food processing which can give them legitimate wealth. Rather, they choose to exploit the "weak" so as to make fast forex to buy cars that people will envy them.
It's a pity that the crime does not warrant death sentence!!!
and what will you use to venture into all this ? Sand abi ?
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by MrBingo: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] BINGO angry, go back to elementary school angry[color=#770077]

^^^see them..gold digger..and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland. ..so u only atracked to mens who steal drug. .abi?. Shame on u madam!! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by juwoonn(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
pokipoki:

Dude, don't provide excuse for them by blaming the government. There are other ventures such as farming and food processing which can give them legitimate wealth. Rather, they choose to exploit the "weak" so as to make fast forex to buy cars that people will envy them.
It's a pity that the crime does not warrant death sentence!!!
You're talking about farming My 30 year old Neighbour's 2 acres of farm just got destroyed by fulani heardsmen (all yams and cassava destroyed). He was fortunate to escape alive. He has sworn never to go back to farm. This is a university graduate that's farming for a living because he couldn't secure a job. Serious famine is coming to Nigeria if we continue like this... The government's share of the blame is the biggest.
Do you know that SARS have started arresting people that have fiverr aps on their phone and demanding for up to N50,000? What for? fiverr is just a freelancing website where you work for every penny you earn. How is fiverr=yahoo; some SARS officials are worst than those guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
[color=][/color]
MrBingo:

^^^see them..gold digger..and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland. ..so u only atracked to mens who steal drug. .abi?. Shame on u madam!! (No ofeense ) angry
[/color]....atracked, mens shocked shocked shocked really,....still maintain my stand, BINGO go back to elementary school grin[color=#770077]
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Romanus123: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
You people should come to DUBAI and make legal money rather than wasting your life out there. Many companies are here in need of workers with good salary. All you need little money for your visa and your flight ticket will be taken care of if you can afford it. For further details, WhatsApp me @+971523603356. DUBAI IS GOOD
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Yakson09: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
na dem
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Go and hang dem now now
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
na so na work na....mage go keep paying
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Confirmed by ncan executive secretary kwara state chapter
they are our dear bloodas,the developers

feeling satisfied

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by MrBingo: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Diamond23:
[color=][/color][/color]....atracked, mens shocked shocked shocked really,....still maintain my stand, BINGO go back to elementary school grin[color=#770077]

Sweet tat u are a ilitarate..truss me. Am from London u u never beento London meaning u not on my level.. You have attitude and chicks like u stand no shance in life and u will never find man on nairaland with this kinda atitudes. Go sheck your sef mennnn. Goat! angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=MrBingo post=64950549]

Sweet tat u are a ilitarate..truss me. Am from London u u never beento London meaning u not on my level.. You have attitude and chicks like u stand no shance in life and u will never find man on nairaland with this kinda atitudes. Go sheck your sef mennnn. Goat! angry[/quote [/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BINGO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....RIP [/s]BINGO [s] English. Sorry to disappoint u dear, am not here to look for luv rather to catch fun nd learn LONDON BOY grin.[color=#770077]
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

It’s a lie, why is it only one set of greedy people are committing these crimes internationally?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Romanus123:
You people should come to DUBAI and make legal money rather than wasting your life out there. Many companies are here in need of workers with good salary. All you need little money for your visa and your flight ticket will be taken care of if you can afford it. For further details, WhatsApp me @+971523603356. DUBAI IS GOOD
[/color]Organ harvesters spotted grin grin grin[color=#770077]
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by pokipoki: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
juwoonn:

You're talking about farming My 30 year old Neighbour's 2 acres of farm just got destroyed by fulani heardsmen (all yams and cassava destroyed). He was fortunate to escape alive. He has sworn never to go back to farm. This is a university graduate that's farming for a living because he couldn't secure a job. Serious famine is coming to Nigeria if we continue like this... The government's share of the blame is the biggest.
Do you know that SARS have started arresting people that have fiverr aps on their phone and demanding for up to N50,000? What for? fiverr is just a freelancing website where you work for every penny you earn. How is fiverr=yahoo; some SARS officials are worst than those guys
Dude, I get your point. The question now is why is it that nigerians who manage to go abroad prefer to dupe, steal and kill (drug business and armed robbery) when they can get legit jobs that pay wages that can sustain them . Is it now the Nigerian government fault or just plain greed?
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by pokipoki: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
RichieF27:
and what will you use to venture into all this ? Sand abi ?
Hmmm.
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by pokipoki: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Empredboy:
did the youths tell you that they have land to start farming or finances to start business? how many youth have the opportunity to get loan to do business? tell us how we can start a business..
You can start by selling your kidneys and brain !!!
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Rainmania:
I agree the government needs to provide young minds enabling environment to thrive, but my dear some people are just too lazy they want free money gotten from deception and fraud. I have a friend that is still in Ghana very big boy no doubt but do you know he was offered a job in a government agency with salary and allowances more than 250k a month, he rejected and says he can make that in two days doing yahoo. Now if he is caught will he still say there was no job for him and that's why he was pushed into crime?

Agreed some don't even have such opportunity that was presented to my friend...but these days the majority don't believe in humble beginnings again. Everybody wants to get to the finish line without running the race, without stumbling, getting back up and forging ahead.

And I'm not trying to be on my high horse sounding all morally upright and all. But i have been there and I know sooner or later you get paid back in your own coin. Even till now I get tempted to derail sometimes when every one around you is all about the money no matter how or where its coming from.

Keep working smart and may God make it easy on all of us.

Bros... do you know the connection that gave him that 250k job. I no mind am o. You fit help me get am through the big boy sef. I will accept gladly. I'm serious angry Thanks.
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by Meche33(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
MrBingo:

Good sheck your Sef Bro. ..Nigeria is a fraud and ibo people always carrying drug in Asia. You don't have television?
bro easy you are committing fallacy here
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by humphrey1356(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
lolaxavier:
Na dem...awon omo ale jati jati.
Of all 100 cases of crime perpetrated in Asia, developers account for 99.5% of them.
Ask me and I'd say keep hanging them.
na wa ooh....

what made u like this brother...

what happened when u were growing that watered this level of HATE in U
Re: Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Ogadimma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) / Associate Kills Businessman In Warri, Buries Him In A Shallow Grave (pic) / Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.