Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (43916 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / 17 Year Old 2019 Best WAEC Student, Chisom Buried Amid Tears (watch Video) / Burial Of Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kehinde, FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
200 level EMT student of the University of Benin, UNIBEN, identified as Moses Ogbornida Adeshina popularly known as Aficionado, has been buried today, 6th of November, 2019.

The popular hypeman was shot and killed in a suspected cultist reprisal attack in the final year week celebrations at the Faculty of Arts on campus, Dockaysworld gathered.

Friends, family and coursemates had come for his burial and laid him to rest amidst tears and mourning.

His body had reportedly left the University of Benin teaching hospital and was transported to 3rd cemetery where he was interred.

Aficionado was also a popular tutor in the school and reportedly 21 years of age when he passed away.

More burial photos to come stay tuned.
See photos of africionado before he passed on

Source : https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/popular-uniben-student-hypeman-aficionado-buried-amist-tears-photos/

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
The most painful part of it all is that many young ones seeing this thread will still queue up waiting to "belong".

And we'll still come here to feel bad for an action they are yet to take even as I type this.

You reading this post, just have a rethink. cultistism does not pay. I repeat cultism no dey pay.

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hei fireboi like you ehen. Fine hypeman.

Eeya the problem about undecided social media is, once your issues get online, you are pronounced guilty . cry rest easy man.

I wonder why people who didn't even know you said were a cultists embarassed and to top it, the witch that recorded your body kept shouting Jesus unnecessarily

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by FatherBona: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
The most painful part of it all is that many young ones seeing this thread will still queue up waiting to belong.

And we'll still come here to feel bad for an action they are yet to take even as I type this.

You reading this post, just have a rethink. cultistism does not pay. I repeat cultism no dey pay.
Talk from now till tomorrow they will not listen to you.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Prettychichi21(f): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rest in peace Aficionado...
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP. May we never make unnecessary decision that will cost us our life.

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by milkyworld(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rest on!
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Elvixbeatz(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
:shebi we DAT went to uniben without joining cult we are idiots na.. Do u know slap way we take for ekosodin.. Strong man rest him peace o if u come again learn o.. My 1cent

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2019

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na only one jeans nd belt him get? Mtseew

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by johnkey: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Cultism is the last thing I'll put my hand into, infact I will rather die than belong.

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Michealsinzo: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
So heart breaking, rest well bro, but in your next life focus on success before, things of the world ... because na money be koko!!! Wen u have money people will be naturally scared of you n that alone saves you lot of problems bro

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Opzy94(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
21 years

If possible, RIP bro

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP young blood.

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
While some youth are thinking on how to improve themselves, their families and the society at large you will still see some waiting to be slaughtered like goats all in the name of cultism. Wetin be my own self.

RIP to him if he didn't belong, to hell if he belonged. Make anybody no quote me ooo I no de in good mood.

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Elvixbeatz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oga village ppl no go fear u take note
Michealsinzo:
So heart breaking, rest well bro, but in your next life focus on success before, things of the world ... because na money be koko!!! Wen u have money people will be naturally scared of you n that alone saves you lot of problems bro

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
The signs are there aromates

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na wao!
Another heart ache for his parents cry
Stay away from crime, it pays not.

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
vickydevoka:
The signs are there aromates

please I will like to know them please

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Afici as popularly called, this wasn't the plan you told me at Penthouse The Last Time We Were Together cry cry Keep Resting Bro

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by Dobson43: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
wink
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
The most painful part of it all is that many young ones seeing this thread will still queue up waiting to belong.

from my experience thou cultist dont kill innocents they only deal with them

Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP MAN
Re: Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Haaaa!!!!!!!
So very painful
May God rest his soul
I don't know him but I feel like crying typing this
Too young
Funny thing be say the guy might not be a cultist
He might have just challenged one of them unknowingly

NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School.