Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Spousal Killings Around The World - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spousal Killings Around The World (1164 Views)

(very Graphic) Cult Killings In Omoku. Rivers State / Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spousal Killings Around The World by omoge(f): 3:28am On Mar 06, 2007
I really can't understand why a man will kill his wife. Everytime in the news we see a husband killing his wife, a boyfriend killing his girlfriend etc
I'm just seeing this in CNN now. Few weeks ago, a guy killed his wife and dismembered her body. Just last week an military officer killed his wife and dump her body in the wood, he called police that wife is missing, few days later the body was found and last Sunday the big guy gave himself in.

It was said in the news that wife caught him cheating on her with 2 people (a female and another with a male)
his beautiful military career is gone.

In nigeria some husband kill their wife and that is even worst as no closure unlike in the west. But why why the killings?
If you don't like your spouse, divorce and move on.
I know it's both way but husband killings are becoming a fashion like animal. We are supposed to be human. You meet a woman, fall in love with her, marry and then have children much later you both fall out of love and then the next best thing is to kill, WHY?

I feel sad about the killing of Ms. Grant in this case.

http://www.denverpost.com/art/ci_5355648

What's your take?
Re: Spousal Killings Around The World by Seun(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2007
There's nothing romantic about this topic Moving to the crime section. Thanks.
Re: Spousal Killings Around The World by omoge(f): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2007
thank Seun, i thought cuz it is relationship issue.

So what's your comment about baba ile killing iya ile?
Re: Spousal Killings Around The World by Seun(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2007
It's not different from the comment I would make about an area boy killing a motorcyclist:
violent criminals, particularly murderers, belong in jail. I don't care about what led to the murder, just jail them.

(1) (Reply)

Scamed At Alaba Market / A Man O War Commander Rapes A FUTO Student. / Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.