Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

A Review Of The Royal Hibiscus Hotel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Review Of The Royal Hibiscus Hotel (1147 Views)

Breath Of Life: A Review By Deji Yesufu / Customer Review Of TSTV Services / A Review Of Jade Osiberu's "Sugar Rush" Movie By Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of The Royal Hibiscus Hotel by Brightgem(f): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Currently showing at the Cinemas is the Royal Hibiscus Hotel. Staring Zainab Balogun, Rachel Oniga, Jide Kosoko and others. Watch the Review here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlqaqoiy4Y

Re: A Review Of The Royal Hibiscus Hotel by mamazeus(f): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
MM Review: The Royal Hibiscus Hotel Is A “Money Fixes All” Hilarious Romance

Have no doubt, this movie is life. From picture quality to casting and story, I had a thrill time watching. While my roaming eyes noticed some slips here and there which I’d mention, allow me first express my satisfaction. Ebonylife Films redeemed themselves with the Royal Hibiscus Hotel. This is in fact my very first movie of 2018!

While the movie undoubtedly leads us through the life of a couple who will eventually “love happily forever”, I particularly saw how money was the target and propellant of the conflict of the story as well as the conflict’s resolution.

The comic scenes were well thought out with the intent of not just cracking us up but connecting the dots in the whole plot of the movie. I did not have to endure irrelevant scenes and at the end of the movie, I did not feel as though I was robbed of precious time.

Now to the little slips I observed:

If my eyes didn’t hurt, I thought I saw the microphone attached to Zainab Balogun’s dress in one of the scenes. Also, we are certain that Opeoluwa returned to Lagos as landmarks like the Civic Centre, the Lekki- Ikoyi bridge and the Murtala Mohammed Airport are proof but when Opeoluwa goes to her friend’s place to cool off after discovering the sale plot, she mentions that she might return to Lagos to get a job. Lagos? I thought she was in Lagos? If she wasn’t, we should have been stylishly informed just as they informed us that she had returned to London.

Ultimately, Critics like myself have very little to worry about with watching this NOLLYWOOD movie. It is the dream of every single Naija babe and quote me anywhere.

#MAMAZEUS #MAMAZEUSBLOG mamazeus.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Download Movie: Contagion || A Movie Produced Since 2011 About The Virus / ‘Tom And Jerry’ Cartoon Director, Gene Deitch Is Dead / Is Ebonyi State An Igbo State?- Ceec, Bbnaija Lawyer Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.