Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Customer Review Of TSTV Services - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Customer Review Of TSTV Services (46065 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cavet
I am not a TSTV agent

Just a customer who has used Dstv and TSTV.
Everything here is my personal accessment
It is not meant to discredit on over another but to give a fairly balanced review of both

BACKGROUND
So I have been subscribing DSTV since 2015 and gradually up graded to compact plus with xtra view which cost me a total of 14,900 monthly

I was particularly impressed with DSTV rewind and pause feature on explora and the information icon for programs being aired

However, I was getting worried with the consistent increase in price of the bouquet i was on and the diminished satisfaction derived from their services

Like many of us, we would grumble about tariff hike and still go and queue up to pay for the next month subscription

So one day, I just vex cut chain and stopped my dstv subscription and went to buy TSTV

MY TSTV EXPERIENCE
I got my TSTV decode , remote control and dish for 18k since January and started enjoying their services

They have over 100 channels which covers
Very recent movies, both local and international showing recent movies, lovely music channels, many lovely educative children channels include Tom and Jerry channel ( for those young at heart), religious channels, soap opera channels , sport channels and several others

Once u put on the decoder, u just wait for a few seconds and it's on unlike dstv that u have to wait for long

I am not very keen on football so I don't watch much of foot ball but I was told free sport channel shows live football.

DSTV has the edge with sports channels showing uefa champions football and likes
But so far so good I am enjoying TSTV

Since I subscribed in January , I have not paid shi shi since. I had to call the customer care to ask what's up. Them say no problem, make I just dey enjoy they go

PROS of TSTV
Some channels cost one naira or two naira a day while some are free

You can choose the channels you want and pay for that but if u want everything they are offering its not more than 4k

Once u pay 18k, u get the decoder, dish and remote and the channels for a least a month, however ,since I have been enjoying it for 3 months free of charge

If you are travelling, you can pause ur subscription by informing the customer care

Some of the channels are High definition

According to them, you can get their channels in any part of the country. However I do not know if they have accredited dealers in all part of the country.

If you have any inquires you can go to their website

Very pocket friendly.

CONS
No pause and rewind option

No Uefa champion match

Few channels have the info option to tell u the name and summary of a program being aired

Like I said bf, this is my personal bias

253 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Some of the channels

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by GorillaApp(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thank you boss for your honest review lalasticlala, abeg run am

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Aonkuuse(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good review

23 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Coly2012(m): 3:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Ok, make I go fin am, as DStv don't add money

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by seunlayi(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Sincerely without been hypocritical about this 95% of Nigerians will simply give it to Tstv for the fact that you can pay for only the few stations you want and the ability to pause your subscription.
The company only need our patronage just the way we all welcomed Globacom with their 70kobo per/seconds billing during the dominance of MTN and Econet ₦48 per/min billing.

Am not a tv person but my wife still watches Twist of Fate on Gotv and that is the only reason we still pay for sub. Without that, the decoder will be a trash.
Secondly, Tstv came with lots of promises, free gigs of data that can be shared in the house was among the juicy offer promised by Tstv back then but they have to drop the idea. Who remembered what they faced when they started showing UCL via Bien Tv grin grin grin angry That was when I knew the company has enemy from birth.
Lastly, Tstv should step up their games and they should find a way to compensate this OP for what he did for them today, the value of this post is worth than paying millions for advertisement. grin

425 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by seunlayi(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2022
This is to make it easier for others to choose, simply

Like for Tstv share for Gotv/dstv

630 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by aikyg(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Dottore: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Raysleek: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Where can we buy. I'm surprised I haven't seen any of their sales point in my area. But I have a feeling TSTV HAS CONE TO STAY

82 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Solitechworld(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
If not For football, DStv doesn’t have any reasonable program, they can repeat a program like 30million times, I have decided to dash out my Dstv decoder…

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Kharol1234: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
If e no be DSTV e no fit be like DSTV.

But DSTV don cost oo..

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by KingOfTheDamned: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Smart company and a good time to advertise since DStv just became gold

22 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Realdeals(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Nice review, might go for it soon.

Our preference and taste for foreign goods and services is what is killing the economy we are all complaining about. Until we domesticate our development we are not going anywhere.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by penocrat1(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Dammnnn nigggaaar
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Explain please
Ajibaderidwan44:
TSTV is trash

I'd rather cope with Dstv

7 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by TheOldGods: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Make I rush go buy my own. I dey come

7 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Unizikbuynasell: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
We need healthy competition, this Tstv we have been waiting for since 2016, with mouth watering features, I hope the features are still there? grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by rtmjohn: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2022
probably get my next month

4 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Saxxon(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
I'm switching to TStv at the end of this month. My DStv sub expires tomorrow but I won't renew it. This affliction can not rise the second time!

I just heard that Tstv lets you pause your subscription at ANY time and resume it when you come back. Good news for those of us that work Mon-Fri. The days of paying for TV that I don't watch has come to an end!

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by qekng40(f): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Who owns TSTV??

If it ain't a Nigerian, why would I change from DSTv to it??

If its a Nigerian, I'll port ASAP! grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by kelvindj98: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
I dont know why some of you are obsessed with DSTV like it's vital to life. I have not used it in 2 years n I no die. I watch only important matches on my phone with an app and just check highlights on youtube for the rest.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Highways: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Uefa
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Puremaker8: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Ajibaderidwan44:
TSTV is trash

DSTV without EPL=TRASHER

73 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Ladygracy: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Not bad at all
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by adefitim(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
I saw nothing but honesty in your review kudos

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by yuzjet(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
DSTV Yanga is bae. I can't pay more than the #2565 to DSTV, it's for my family. As long as Africa Magic Yoruba and Epic are there, alongside kids channel and music, my wife and daughter are contented. I'm a football lover, but it's becoming too expensive for me. Especially when you still have to buy fuel to watch your matches.

You can hardly blame DSTV for the increment, it's not easy to keep up with business in Nigeria. And to be sincere, they still offer the best services in terms of entertainment, sports, music and all.

TSTV is welcome though, it's good for the market. But I'll stick with DSTV for now.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by twilliamx(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Ajibaderidwan44:
TSTV seems like trash to me

I do neither. Fortunately i have fibre optics in my neighborhood. I just subscribe for my internet and i have access to the world. Am not a football person as well. So its a win win for me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Gadafii: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
DStv na ripper

How the federal govt sits and allow them run this scam is beyond me, it's supposed to be pay as you watch, the weyreys no send your papa, if you like don't put on your decoder for 28 days, in the 30th day the subscription will expire, that's fraud

69 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved / BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi / Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.