Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Installation Of Stamped Concrete Floor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Installation Of Stamped Concrete Floor (352 Views)

Stamped Concrete Floor Pictures / Decorative Stamped Concrete Floor / Decorative Stamped Concrete Floor ? CALL : 234 80 3304 8313 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Installation Of Stamped Concrete Floor by christ007(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have desided to make my price open.
Avoid the use of cheap and fake material,go for good material and quality stamped concrete floor

COST OF INSTALLING A GOOD AND QUALITY STAMPED CONCRETE FLOOR IS (per square meter)

If I provide all the materials both local and foreign is (7,000 per square meter)

If you provide all the materials both local and foreign is (1,500 per square meter)

If you provide the local material and I provide the foreign materials is (4,500 per square meter)

LIST OF MATERIALS
LOCAL MATERIALS ARE
1:SAND
2:CEMENT
3:GRANITE STONE
4:IRON RODS AND IRON MESH BRT
5:BINDING WIRE
6:DIAMOND CUTTING DIS
7:ACID
8:CONCRETE MIXER so it can be fast

FOREIGN MATERIALS ARE
1:COLOR HANDENER
2:SEALER (polish)
3'RELEAS AGENT

Call me for good and quality stamped concrete floor

and pls feel free to call me and ask me any question and other things you like to know or you can WhatsApp me on this number 08134410562.

(1) (Reply)

EARN 10% Monthly As An Investor In A LAGBUS/BRT Company Here In Lagos. / Investment Opportunity For Nigerian Students In Ghana / Don't Be Caught In This Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.