Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Don't Be Caught In This Promotion - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Be Caught In This Promotion (351 Views)

CBN Targets Stashed Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts, Don't Be A Victim / Poor In 2019,don't Be This 2020,come In Here!! / Zinoly Is Scam... Don't Be Deceived! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Caught In This Promotion by trason(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
A friend of mine who is a medical doctor in Nigeria and whom I respected so much , just called me one day and said there is a company called SWISS GOLDEN and they have a promotion going on ..That if you put half a million (450k) in this promotion you will get one million at the end of the month . I was shocked when he told me.
After asking a lot of questions how it works and that if I need to bring some one first before they pay me that one million he said you don’t have to bring any one first. He then added me to a group in whatssp where I met some other members and I did asked a lot of questions as well I did get the same replied that it is real and genuine.
They said only after the first payment which is my one million. My friend as well told me that he was paid one million after one million .So I decided to put my money .

After 5 months now I have not got either my money or the one million.

Please don’t let anybody talk you into this they have a lot of groups in whatssp. There is a lot of people who wants their money back like me.so may people have been burnt by this people .

They have their office in lagos.

(1) (Reply)

. / Smearena Is GIVING Out FREE Pecunia Coin This Easter / For Crypto Lovers I Need Your Honest Review On This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.