Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Please Help Me To Understand My Car Fuel Consumption - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Me To Understand My Car Fuel Consumption (1024 Views)

How Do You Calculate Your Car's Fuel Consumption? / How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly / Is Car Fuel Saver Really Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Understand My Car Fuel Consumption by telldem: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
My sienna 2001 uses 6 litres of petrol from bariga to teslim Balogun stadium to and fro and then it starts showing the fuel red light that the fuel is low. From my calculation that's just about 6km. I don't even have my AC on. Please is that normal and I was told the car catalyst is removed.
Please the car gurus should help.
Re: Please Help Me To Understand My Car Fuel Consumption by nurey(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
telldem:
My sienna 2001 uses 6 litres of petrol from bariga to teslim Balogun stadium to and fro and then it starts showing the fuel red light that the fuel is low. From my calculation that's just about 6km. I don't even have my AC on. Please is that normal and I was told the car catalyst is removed.

Nobody is going to help you, your query/enquiry is absurd/vague.

As for the catalyst, if you can't afford to buy a replacement, then fix a catalyst defouler to the exhaust before bolting the oxygen sensors to avoid check engine light. The absence of catalyst will cause environmental pollution with heavy metals, won't have a tangible effect on fuel economy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Understand My Car Fuel Consumption by auhanson(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
telldem:

How can you put 6 litres in a v6 utility vehicle, is it "i pass my neighbour gen"? Na waoh!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Understand My Car Fuel Consumption by jaychubi: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2018
So u actually go to filling station to buy 6litres of fuel. See wetin buhari don cause

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Collection Of Supercars Worth N38.5b Meets To Raise Funds For Charity / Jaguar Unveils F-Pace SVR,Its Fastest SUV Ever With 542bhp And 176mph Top Speed / Why Are Electric Cars Not Popular In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.