Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? (705 Views)

30 Lessons I Wished I Had Learnt Before Turning 30 / What Are Those Things You Wished You Had Done This Year? / A Response To The Comments On The Bad Habit You Wished To Stop In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? by mikrizz: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Something that Would've Changed your Current Life for the better.
Re: What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? by braine(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
My first degree. Thinking about it now I feel it was a complete waste of time. I should have just chilled and rewrote jamb.

1 Like

Re: What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? by femijay8271(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
keeping secrets to my self.
Re: What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? by newyorks(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
i regret not impregnating my girl i love during my 2nd yr.now she's married.
Re: What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? by alan056: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
newyorks:
i regret not impregnating my girl i love during my 2nd yr.now she's married.

You have no other regrets apart from this??
Re: What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? by newyorks(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
alan056:

You have no other regrets apart from this??
i regret not using my schl fees and travle out of country

1 Like

Re: What's Something You Wished You Had Done While Young? by mikrizz: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
braine:
My first degree. Thinking about it now I feel it was a complete waste of time. I should have just chilled and rewrote jamb.
What Course was it biko?

(1) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Suicide Full Details / Sex Is Sweet (with Pictures) / Nigerians Blasted Fakhuus Hashim For Tweet On Northern Men (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.