Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members (947 Views)

Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
A group of traditionalist spirit dancers (derr. masquerade) in Imo State were waylaid by a mob of fanatic christian lords choosen church members who decided to trouble the masquerade procession and disrupt its activities.

The traditionalists retaliated and left the churchianity activists scampering for cover. They forget time and again that this land belogs to the Gods of our ancestors and they are the guests here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwL6wfAivHw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pagan9ja thread..... I see him grinning from ear to ear.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER, NO CONTROVERSY ABOUT THAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
Pagan9ja thread..... I see him grinning from ear to ear.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER, NO CONTROVERSY ABOUT THAT.

jesus is dead. stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by Khd95(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
somebody give that masquerade /deity one carton of schnapps grin

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

jesus is dead. stop deceiving yourself.

JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVER AND EVER.

But you can believe in whatever you believe man, and lemme believe in my SAVIOUR AND LORD , JESUS CHRIST.
It's a free world!

God be with you in all you do!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by vaxx: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
if the Christian are doing their crusade, no one distract nor disturb them. why do they not give what belong to Caesar to Caesar as the bible preach. why are they not yielding to the instruction of Christ?

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:

JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVER AND EVER.

But you can believe in whatever you believe man, and lemme believe in my SAVIOUR AND LORD , JESUS CHRIST.
It's a free world!

God be with you in all you do!

why do you brainwashed xtians always type in CapsLock to make your point?

You can shout yourself hoarse but the fact of the matter is that jesus is a dead jew and you cant compare a dead man to the GODS (Spiritual Forces)

Aa a christian you shiuld be the last person to talk of a free world. a cult that forces other people to accept their doctrine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Capslock or No Capslock, doesn't change a thingy about my Jesus.

But we've done this argument back and front a million times prior now.
It's obvious it changes nothing.
God bless you once more and enjoy your video that is making you grin so hard now.
Peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by OtemAtum: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Christians can fear sha grin
Masquerade is dancing, is it their dance? grin

At the presence of one or two masquerades, the fearful christians shall scatter and run kabakaba. Well, it's not a new thing anyway. It has happened millions of years back and it's reoccuring right now grin grin

Doctufos: Aferk 14:3-24

Doctufos: Aferk 14: 3-24

3. Now Gwana said, when I fell unconscious, I saw myself conquering in the name of Zeusus. And all you who ganged up against me fell and your knees bowed.
4. And you all confessed that Zeusus Krista is lord.
5. And mattu said, you are a fool, O Gwana. For the wishes of your thought and incantations have made to you a hallucination according to your will.
6. And that which you could not achieve while you were conscious is what your inner consciousness have made you to experience.
7. And Gwana refused to comply. And he said, let us fix again a day in which we shall stand together and use the power in our hands to see who shall bow for the other.
8. For I know surely that your knees shall bow for Zeusus Krista the son of god.
9. And mattu said, I do not like noise but action. For if you shall not make noise into my ears when we perform our tricks, then shall I accept your challenge.
10. And Gwana said, it is not a trick. For the name of Zeusus is not like magia. But it works wonder.
11. And mattu went and selected five homos, saying, when I touch you, you shall fall flat as if you have died.
12. And so shall Gwana fear. And mattu took seven cowries in his hands.
13. And Gwana came with three homos who were converted to Krishtanite like himself. And their names were Sei and Buset and Esien.
14. And many homos watched them. And Gwana and the three homos whom he brought with him began to make noise as they came around mattu.
15. And they shouted a great noise into his ears, saying, fall down now in the name of Zeusus! And they repeated their noise in the ears of mattu.
16. And mattu cried, have you not agreed that we shall not make noise? And mattu ran towards the five homos whom he had selected.
17. And he touched them with the cowries immediately. And the five of them fell down like the stems of a banana. And they appeared as if they had died.
18. And mattu began to run towards Gwana and the three homos who were making noise.
19. And immediately, the three homos fell to the earth, kneeling down and begging for their lives. For they feared the thing which they saw, thinking that the five homos whom mattu touched with the cowries had died.
20. And Gwana was more afraid than the other three. And he shouted the blood of Zeusus continually as mattu drew closer to him, laughing mischievously.
21. And when mattu brought the cowries close to his forehead to touch his head with it, he fainted and fell down before mattu.
22. And all they who saw what had happened began to laugh when the five homos who fell down as if they had died began to rise to their feet.
23. And mattu said, I have won the trick game which myself and Gwana made. And when Gwana awoke from his unconsciousness, he knew that he had been tricked.
24. And all his life, he hated the foreigners. And he lived a quiet life, for the disappointment which he was confronted with in the name of Zeusus Krista was too great for him.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by VonTrapp: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol, their apron no save them from the trashing?

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by vaxx: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Khd95:
somebody give that masquerade /deity one carton of schnapps grin

how dare you belittle the symbolic representation of the ancestors on earth.. take that schnapps back and handle them Moet and Hennessy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by superhumanist(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Let me not lie, this news is sweeting my body.

grin

Silly lord chosen clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by Ola17: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
superhumanist:
Let me not lie, this news is sweeting my body .

grin

Silly lord chosen clowns.
grin
Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by MrPRevailer(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
*Dare devil armed robbers are afraid of The Lord's Chosen members

*Ritual Killers all over the states see Chosen members as virus that spoil their alters.

*The Lord's Chosen members are HIGHLY PROTECTED. Not with charms, or any diabolic power whatsoever but by Almighty God. We have become special. (Believe it or not)

*That some Chosen members were afraid of Masquerades doesn't make void the protection upon them.
Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by delejames(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2018
MrPRevailer:
*Dare devil armed robbers are afraid of The Lord's Chosen members

*Ritual Killers all over the states see Chosen members as virus that spoil their alters.

*The Lord's Chosen members are HIGHLY PROTECTED. Not with charms, or any diabolic power whatsoever but by Almighty God. We have become special. (Believe it or not)

*That some Chosen members were afraid of Masquerades doesn't make void the protection upon them.
Mtchewwww...Keep deceiving yourself, while your General overseer goes around with Heavy bodyguards..

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 11, 2018
vaxx:
if the Christian are doing their crusade, no one distract nor disturb them. why do they not give what belong to Caesar to Caesar as the bible preach. why are they not yielding to the instruction of Christ?
Wrong usage of the scripture, give what is Caesar's to Caesar, go and read the story,money that belong to Caesar was said to be return to him because his picture was on it
Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2018
OtemAtum:
Christians can fear sha grin
Masquerade is dancing, is it their dance? grin

At the presence of one or two masquerades, the fearful christians shall scatter and run kabakaba. Well, it's not a new thing anyway. It has happened millions of years back and it's reoccuring right now grin grin

ask for understanding, Christian will never use self defend to attack their attackers that is Christ teaching to make the world free of violence, suppose Christianity is like Islam what will happen? death and blood flowing
Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2018
profolaolu:
ask for understanding, Christian will never use self defend to attack their attackers that is Christ teaching to make the world free of violence, suppose Christianity is like Islam what will happen? death and blood flowing

umm as a black man if you have forgotten history. ..christianity was like islam upto around 60 years back. violent and destructive. it was the boko haram of the past.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by vaxx: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2018
profolaolu:
Wrong usage of the scripture, give what is Caesar's to Caesar, go and read the story,money that belong to Caesar was said to be return to him because his picture was on it
You are the one ignorantly unaware of the scripture.

The land belong to the native( traditionalist) your religion is am imported version, you wanted to over ride them in their domain. Please do not turn up Bible upside down. It is simple illustration...... Or do you think it will happen like nollyhood movie. This is reality.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2018
One of those women who spin when they are "in spirit" (mixed tradeidinal/Christian religions)

Some serious demons there. If they knock you around you will have draining whole body aches the whole day.
Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by OtemAtum: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2018
profolaolu:
I thought the Christians will shout Jesus and the masquerades will knee down grin Remember that una bible said that every knee sabi bow whenever you guys shout Jesus. How come it is the chistians that are running away for ordinary unharmed masquerades?
Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by hopefulLandlord: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2018
OtemAtum:
I thought the Christians will shout Jesus and the masquerades will knee down grin Remember that una bible said that every knee sabi bow whenever you guys shout Jesus. How come it is the chistians that are running away for ordinary unharmed masquerades?
masquerade kneel down when someone shouts Jesus? that can only happen in Mount Zion films
Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by OtemAtum: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

masquerade kneel down when someone shouts Jesus? that can only happen in Mount Zion films
Chai! Do they still do that kind of film in Mount Zion sef? I think Baba Isawuru has wisened up to reality.
Re: Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members by Humanistme: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2018
lalasticlala cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Golden Enlightenment From Atum / Nothing Wrong In Eating In Your Dreams - Pastor Oyakilomeh / "The Mystery Of The Anointing Oil".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.