Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (55633 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2017
The rain in Port Harcourt didn’t stop female church members who wore matching outfits to welcome their pastor, David Ibiyeomie like royalty for a church function last Sunday.

The selected female members waited for him under the rain, then sprayed flowers as he slowly drove pass.

http://www.lailasblog.com/see-female-church-member-welcomed-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-church-function-port-harcourt/

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by UncleRichy(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2017
this one dey are using females...

let me not talk.... before some people come for my head

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2017
This is vain. Really vain.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by jerryunit48: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Na wa sha , i will leave Jesus out of this

8 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2017
And the walls look ugly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Tenkobos(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

Everyone who wholeheartedly believes that Jesus is Lord has become a part of His Holy Priesthood and a representative of Christ to the lost ones. We are all ambassadors of Christ. We have all been "sent forth".
Did you go?
Are you doing that which you're sent to go and do?
Even leaders elect a chairman when they meet. These are people who are more competent than others.

BluntBoy:

The meaning of "apostle" is "sent forth". So, because we have all been sent forth into the world to preach the Good News, we are thus all apostles.
I ask again, what have you done so far as an apostle? Where is/are your work(s)?

Can they testify for you?

If you don't have people who will appreciate you this way then work harder and don't envy those who've reached certain stage in their ministry.

BluntBoy:

The Bible verse you quoted was to the Apostles who were sent forth. Since we have all become apostles by virtue of the commission given to each of us, that quote is also directed to us, not just to those who claim to be pastors with special anointing.
These people welcoming this man are the evidence of his work. He was sent forth and he went and did that which he was sent to do and this here is evidence of it.

It is not about knowing that we are all have been sent, it is about doing what you're tasked to do.

These men(the genuine ones among them) toil day and night but none of you is noticing. They suffer for the gospel, they have many loads on their shoulders, they forget their own problems while attending to other people's own.

No one among you is doing that but just when he's appreciated for his sweats, y'all will remember that you're on the same assignment with him.

It is jealousy bro.

BluntBoy:

Paul was sent forth many times and never did he record being welcomed in the same way Jesus rode into Jerusalem. As a matter of fact, none of the Apostles expected to be accorded the same reverence that was accorded to Jesus Christ. They were always quick to tell people that they were men like them.
They rejected being worshipped not being welcomed.

Please, let us stop twisting the Bible to glorify this brood of vipers. [/quote]Nobody is twisting the scripture. You agreed that we are all sent forth but the people like you and I horrible shepherds and incompetent ambassadors so let's not envy that are being appreciated for doing that which you and I were sent forth to do but we are not doing it..

Peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Tenkobos:
How?

How does this welcome reception improve the spiritual life of these sisters?

Is the Word going to have less impact if the pastor just walks in and delivers his message?

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Celcius: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Nobody forced them. Women kinda fancy such in churches. I may not blame the pastor.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by zionmade1: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2017
see nothing wrong in that.
wen men of jerusalem welcome Jesus on a triumphant entry, it was only the pharisees, sadducees and hypocrites that were all murmuring and talking rubbish.
From this post, let all the pharisees, sadduccees and hypocrites show themselves now
If i was there and i know the word of God he taught me has blessed me so much, i would even pull off my suit so that he will ride on it. He has blessed the life of so many

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
lol

Christian Yahweh I think it's time you end the world.

Everyday more people are being deceived

The worst thing is that many people will see nothing wrong with what they did.

9 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2017
shocked

Good for them,the pastor did'nt force them neither did they sisters said no,i'm minding my business

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2017
kennygee:

Is the Word going to have less impact if the pastor just walks in and delivers his message?
Oh no Sister Kenny you're too much,nice questions

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
hope they get married b4 they clock 30.Their mumu continue. Ibiyomie is their god

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
undecided angry Mynd44, u see that moniker with mamaMynd44toto so? Do the needful or I'll help u disorganize his brain
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Its not bad........... I am sure the women are welcoming while the men are observing. grin grin grin grin grin

If you get what I mean! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Tenkobos(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2017
kennygee:

There is nothing wrong in what they did.

Are you a Christian? If yes, does everything you do improve your spiritual life?

It is a way to appreciate his presence nothing else, churches do it.
Organizations do it and we do it in weddings and even in sports. The world will not end if couples just go to a priest, we'd and go home without reception and others.

Moreover, the world will become boring as f if the only things we do are things that improve our spiritual life

Something similar happened during Jesus time, they spread leaves for his donkey to walk on and I can tell you categorically that it didn't improve their spiritual life.
They were glad to have him in their midst and what they did was their own way of letting him know that he's well welcomed.

I don't know you personally but I am very sure that you as a person do many "vain things" that do not improve your spiritual life.

I can tell you some if asked.

19 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Tenkobos:
There is nothing wrong in what they did.

Are you a Christian? If yes, does everything you do improve your spiritual life?

It is a way to appreciate his presence nothing else, churches do it.
Organizations do it and we do it in weddings and even in sports. The world will not end if couples just go to a priest, we'd and go home without reception and others.

Moreover, the world will become boring as f if the only things we do are things that improve our spiritual life

Something similar happened during Jesus time, they spread leaves for his donkey to walk on and I can tell you categorically that it didn't improve their spiritual life.
They were glad to have him in their midst and what they did was their own way of letting him know that he's well welcomed.

I don't know you personally but I am very sure that you as a person do many "vain things" that do not improve your spiritual life.

I can tell you some if asked.

Do they give God this much reception to welcome His presence?

Somethings are just unnecessary.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Tenkobos(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
kennygee:

Do they give God this much reception to welcome His presence?

Somethings are just unnecessary.
Can you prove that they don't?

If truly he's a man of God then he's Christ's ambassador and it is written that the fulness of God is pleased to dwell in Christ so yes they're welcoming Christ and God indirectly

Matthew 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Tenkobos:

If truly he's a man of God then he's Christ's ambassador and it is written that the fulness of God is pleased to dwell in Christ so yes they're welcoming Christ and God indirectly

Matthew 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

So if they receive him like that, who will receive me?

Aren't we all a royal priesthood?

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Tenkobos(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
kennygee:

So if they receive him like that, who will receive me?
Aren't we all a royal priesthood?
You're a royal nun not priest

So nah Jealousy dey worry you? gringringringrin
Come my house nah, I will lay down on the floor for you to walk on. Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Tenkobos:

Everyone who wholeheartedly believes that Jesus is Lord has become a part of His Holy Priesthood and a representative of Christ to the lost ones. We are all ambassadors of Christ. We have all been "sent forth". The meaning of "apostle" is "sent forth". So, because we have all been sent forth into the world to preach the Good News, we are thus all apostles.

The Bible verse you quoted was to the Apostles who were sent forth. Since we have all become apostles by virtue of the commission given to each of us, that quote is also directed to us, not just to those who claim to be pastors with special anointing. Paul was sent forth many times and never did he record being welcomed in the same way Jesus rode into Jerusalem. As a matter of fact, none of the Apostles expected to be accorded the same reverence that was accorded to Jesus Christ. They were always quick to tell people that they were men like them.

Please, let us stop twisting the Bible to glorify this brood of vipers.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by fowosh: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2017
advanced slavery

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Ericaikince(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Are my eyes deceiving me or is that not Stella that shouts "kill me kill me, hit me hard, is that all you got" during our private 'fellowship', so this girl na worker 4 church........ angry

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by MykLANNY(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
The pastor is reigning as a king
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol...this one pass me oh kiss
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by chinex276(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
all these gullibility... smh

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by StRichard(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
People are becoming more stu pid everyday

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
He is their GOD .....

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by habex005(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
king pastor turns church members to slave....

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nonsense bloggers. So what should we do about it?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.