Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

POEM: The Road Not Taken, What Does It Mean? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / POEM: The Road Not Taken, What Does It Mean? (493 Views)

What Does It Mean When She Replies This. Ladies Only. (Photos) / The Road Not Taken By Robert Frost - Analysis Of The Poem / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POEM: The Road Not Taken, What Does It Mean? by Dapo92(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
*POEM: The Road Not Taken (What Does It  Mean?)*
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth..

More here https://multiloadedempire.com/poem-the-road-not-taken-what-does-it-mean/

(1) (Reply)

Those, Dose, Doze ... ( If U Know, U Know ) / 'the Friend Zone" - A Romance Story By Olivia / The Baby Boy (a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.