Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) (36195 Views)

I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / 10 Times Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Fashion Trendsetter Stepped Out Looking Fly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by dinoGLGNG(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
With slippers b**bs
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Muzikluva(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
I so love this lady... But her skin tone looks different... Lighter than before. By the way, this post is a s useless as the k in knight.
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by NotU(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Just that u'd never know ur wife better pass someone tying effortlessly to make u wow like an ambulance
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by dinocy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubath:
Is she married please?
lol wicked
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by rekeson: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
11. A DIVORCEE
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by mana123: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chika Ike is an Mgbeke feeling funky with her K legs and 3 month Harvard attendance diploma which all you are paying for is to show up in class.

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Hunry: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
she seems bored, she needs a husband
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubath:
Is she married please?

Yea but couldn't stay in marriage because of her lifestyle on the fast lane.
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Ikenna94: 5:42am On Feb 11, 2018
PrettySleek:

Am wowed by your manner of reasoning. Jealous of what exactly? Having money, cars or good clothes, or having her entire life posted on social media for d world to see? Just because u hv shallow thoughts doesn't mean everyone thinks like u. Am not insulting u tho so don't take it d wrong way. Am just saying. If I am jealous of what someone has I work towards getting mine, I don't go ranting online like a kid.
go rest joor....mrs perfect, saying nice things to her wont kill
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Konquest: 6:13am On Feb 11, 2018
emmalezy:
We bring you 10 times Chika Ike announced the kind of woman she has become as she turns 32.

1. Casual chic on a mission

2. Style queen

3. Harvard chic

4. Lady in red

5. Beauty and brains

6. Business guru

7. Bright colours, one queen

8. Independent woman

9. Too hot to handle

10. Mama Africa

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/10/photos-10-times-actress-chika-ike-announced-kind-woman-become/
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by zoroby(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2018
ubath:
Is she married please?
Let me ask d gods
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2018
Nairaland mod, no get sense at all.See rubbish wey make fp.
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2018
PrettySleek:

Am wowed by your manner of reasoning. Jealous of what exactly? Having money, cars or good clothes, or having her entire life posted on social media for d world to see? Just because u hv shallow thoughts doesn't mean everyone thinks like u. Am not insulting u tho so don't take it d wrong way. Am just saying. If I am jealous of what someone has I work towards getting mine, I don't go ranting online like a kid.
you just ranted online like a kid.her life,her body,seun's nairaland.if you don't like it,leave quietly.
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
nwanneni:
you just ranted online like a kid.her life,her body,seun's nairaland.if you don't like it,leave quietly.
Advocate! OK tear ur pant for her na, loyal fan!
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ikenna94:

go rest joor....mrs perfect, saying nice things to her wont kill
Imperfect, i said my own. If u are so pained, swallow your pain.
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
PrettySleek:

Advocate! OK tear ur pant for her na, loyal fan!
I'm not her fan,I just stand for what is right.
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by walesho(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
She use to be my senior in school SFCSS
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
nwanneni:
I'm not her fan,I just stand for what is right.
Then your idea of right is very limited

Nina And Toyin Lawani Hang Out Together / Eniola Badmu Steps Out In Pyjamas / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix)