Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,720 members, 7,847,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/18 (542 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/2023 / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(11/02/2018) Dealing With Addictions / Ofm Sunday School (sos) Manual 11/02/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/18 by dallyemmy: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/18 by dallyemmy: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, February 11th, 2018) - AVOID THE ULTIMATE DISAPPOINTMENT

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for sustaining me, till now, in faith, by your grace.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, remove from me, shame and reproach, and cover my unclothedness, with your glory, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, do not allow the voice of "I know you not, depart from me, ye workers of iniquity", be my portion, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, do not let me end this glorious journey in hell fire, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth, in Jesus' mighty name.

6.Father, when the roll is being called younder, please, let me be counted among them, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower, me to maintain and sustain my zeal and commitment, to you and to your kingdom, till the end, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, remove from my way and life, every hindrance and obstacle, to my ultimate salvation, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, uphold me till the end by your right hand of righteousness, in Jesus' name.

10.I will not fall, I will not fail; I will make it ultimately into heaven, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, make your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, like a tree planted by the river; let him flourish in season and out of season, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Prophet Bushiri Heals A Boy Who Has Been Paralysed 4 2months(pics / Ridiculous Questions / Happy Penticost Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.