Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) (70575 Views)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Crystalline(f): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Such things happen only in Nigeria, so sad
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by excel101(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
So this is what's in vogue now. After stealing Wi'l now say snake swallowed the money. Then what are they waiting for? I beg kill the snake and remove the money from the stomach. Abi them wan go scan the snake stomach. Naija we hail thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by ItZsethOFFICIAL(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
First It Was Rat At Aso Rock Now Sneke At Jamb Office Next May Be Workers Rejecting Salarys In Nigeria.Sneke Pls Try An Locate My House Ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
ItZsethOFFICIAL:
First It Was Rat At Aso Rock Now Sneke At Jamb Office Next May Be Workers Rejecting Salarys In Nigeria.Sneke Pls Try An Locate My House Ooo
I second that
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by jobonnairaland: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
The country's finished.
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
I don't know when snake become an herbivore animal. Even the herbivores don't eat paper. Most people in political and high positions in Nigeria are very useless and stupid
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
secretkeeper:

You mean you re trying to rationalize this "snake" matter? Your IQ can do better than that. Smh cry
Abeg help me tell the mumu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
If the snake, a python can swallow a whole human being like Nnamdi Kanu and no one knows his whereabout till today, how much is common cash that it cant swallow?
always use your head. what has Nnamdi Kanu got to do with this news
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
y'all are here.... the snake don even get account for twitter grin Nigerians no dey waste time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
This can only b heard in a useless country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
I have a feeling that it's the same snake they used for operation python dance that's behind this too grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
4Play:
Maybe this explains lalasticlala's snake obsession. Perhaps he has the insight to know that some snakes are like bullion vans.

Rotlf! cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
How did it get there, of all things, money na food for am... If it was ever true, they either sent it or someone turned into it
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Unleash the python! Kai apc na wa o! Watch lai lie his way to cover up monumental looting! Apc govt is a disaster to nigeria and you would be kicked ot. Awon ole iranu
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Emmanuelosita: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Just watch how the snake swallowed the money [url][/url]grandzone..com
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Hardebaryor(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I swear this is not funny.. we the youths are even laughing and making fun of the situation. I feel so angry at the level of incompetence this nation has and it's leaders. They all need to be wasted.. but here we are laughing hahahaha grin
Abeg no kill me with laughter grin
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Hardebaryor(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
how would snake swallowed that huge amount, does the snake think the money is now human being that he will eat, besides the snake is now a python or contra Abi?we should stop deceiving ourselves in this country...those clerks should be arrested immediately, where is the police and what is icpc or efcc waiting to investigate....DSS will not invite or arrest this one o if na wetin person express him mind write say make j punlish, dem go rush come....well thank God na snake swallow the money abi,make we kill the snake and open the belly...the money go still dey dia...
LMAO who sent you?
U dey analyse. Find something to do abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by osuagwumike(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
just imagine they think we are fools to believe that poo...NONSENSE!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I swear this is not funny.. we the youths are even laughing and making fun of the situation. I feel so angry at the level of incompetence this nation has and it's leaders. They all need to be wasted.. but here we are laughing hahahaha grin

A 'youth' was involoved in the theft. Read the story again.
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Just weak

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by matafa(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Very soon dem go com talk say snake don swallow 2018 budget. this yeye country sha!
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Who said it? grin

Zoological Garden aka Naija
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
guydangerous:
First it was rat at presidential office now snake at jamb office,who knows INEC own excuse grin grin grin
lizard grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Twrecks(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2018
In Fela's voice: Animals in human skin...
Beasts of no nation on repeat. The man saw it all. RIP Abami eda
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Anthony47(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2018
I tire ooo

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2018
TopExcell:
Let's go and the. BUHARI Nigerian's are always talking about.... grin grin
is this Photoshop?? the pix...where?
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:33am On Feb 11, 2018
Before, I take things with a pinch of salt..
Now, I take it with a pinch of dust!

Funny things are just everywhere..
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by oyey2kng: 12:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmm haaaaa I so much LOVE this country, do they tink we r all kids, lalaa bring all their staff come in house make we interrogate them ooo
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Johnnyoungster(m): 12:46am On Feb 11, 2018
snake after hearing them say he swallowed 36m...but I swallowed just 6m

Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:23am On Feb 11, 2018
Animals are winning the war on corruption in Nigeria, not too long ago rats chased away our president from office and here we have a money eating snake consuming N36 million. I salute their courage!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
If the snake, a python can swallow a whole human being like Nnamdi Kanu and no one knows his whereabout till today, how much is common cash that it cant swallow?
their is no limit to your stupidity.
try get sense abeg, it will add meaningfully to your useless life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.