Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

#bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Says She Is A Virgin - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Says She Is A Virgin (834 Views)

BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Says She Is A Virgin by goldcoinhub: 7:12am On Feb 11, 2018
The drama in the Big Brother Naija house keeps on getting dramatic, so to speak. Housemates had a “never-have-I-ever” game in the house and when it was Ifu Ennada's turn, she surprised every other housemates when she said she’s never had sexual intercourse.

What she is literally telling us is that she still remains a virgin. In the video, she was captured saying; “Never have I ever had a proper f**k”…

The housemates, not fully comprehending what she meant with that statement asked her to repeat herself and she said it clearly that she ha never had sexual intercourse with a man

In her words:

“I have never had a sexual intercourse.. I’ve never had a d**k inside of me”.

In response to that, one of the housemates jokingly said “Can someone please f**k this girl right now”?

Well it is just a matter of time before we truly understand if Ifu Ennada is a virgin or not. We hope some old boyfriend from somewhere would not come out to disprove that.

Just like Cee-C also came out the other day saying she can make N45million in a week and she actually got lashed by social media users. We all know the prize money in the Big Brother Naija 2018 is N45million, but for one housemate to claim she could make that in one week. Nigerians are actually waiting for her to come out and explain how that would be possible.

Cee-C was even considered as another Tboss in the house. If you remember in the 2017 edition of the show, Tboss made a controversial statement that if she won the prize money of N25million, she would finish it all under a week.

In her words then:

“Trust me if you give me that N25million, I will spend that money before next week. I have people hitting on my that have freaking private jets. You guys don’t like me, it’s a competition. I’m not here to make friends”

The Big Brother Naija show is all about entertainment and drama and maybe the housemates consider these to be one of the ways they could entertain the viewers in a dramatic manner.

http://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-ifu-ennada-says-virgin/

lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Says She Is A Virgin by Sunexy(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2018
And so f.uck what...me too I'm a virgin
undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Says She Is A Virgin by lameda07: 7:32am On Feb 11, 2018
We shall see..
Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Says She Is A Virgin by Skyfornia(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2018
It is very possible..if at 37 I'm still a virgin why should I doubt her?
Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Says She Is A Virgin by Skyfornia(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Virgin in the yansh. Owbow have been destroyed.

I catch my sister watching this crap wetin I go do am from that day I swear she go like telly tubbies

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Nina’s Family Makes Shocking Revelations / Get Paid For Watching Videos Online / Can YOU Do Me A FAVOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.