Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

There’s A Lot Of Pressure On Me To Get Married – Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There’s A Lot Of Pressure On Me To Get Married – Falz (426 Views)

What A Beauty: Davido’s Sister Gives Guys ‘pressure’ On Social Media (Photos) / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says / Rahama Sadau: Being Banned By Kannywood Has Opened A Lot Of Doors For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s A Lot Of Pressure On Me To Get Married – Falz by skillzahblog(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Singer and actor, Folarin Falana, aka Falz, may be walking down the aisle sooner than many expect.

Speaking about his plans for marriage with Sunday Scoop, Falz said, “In recent past, people have been putting me under a lot of pressure to get ready. When Banky W and Adesua got married last year and it almost broke the Internet, it put a lot of pressure on bachelors like me. Everybody is getting married; so, I think it’s high time for me.”

Full gist here http://skillzah.com/2018/02/theres-a-lot-of-pressure-on-me-to-get-married-falz.html

1 Share

Re: There’s A Lot Of Pressure On Me To Get Married – Falz by thesettingz(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2018
Those who gives a Bleep about that went that way

Re: There’s A Lot Of Pressure On Me To Get Married – Falz by OneCorner: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2018
Wetin I fit fry now

Re: There’s A Lot Of Pressure On Me To Get Married – Falz by dollarcoolcat(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2018
Really
Re: There’s A Lot Of Pressure On Me To Get Married – Falz by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Nigerians have an obsession with marriage undecided
Re: There’s A Lot Of Pressure On Me To Get Married – Falz by SIMPLYkush: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2018
you can't even toast that small boobed simi, who then do u want to marry you?, failed artiste

(1) (Reply)

"I Now Speak On Phone With 13 Presidents Of The World" – Davido brags / 10 Real Fact PHYNO Probably Did Not Want You To Know About / NEW MOVIE: Faithia Williams, Chioma Akpotha And More Star In New Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.