Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Requirements For An International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Requirements For An International Passport (2174 Views)

Life in Beijing As an International Student. / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirements For An International Passport by Dolapo35: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2018
What will i need to take along to the immigration office to apply for an International Passport
Re: Requirements For An International Passport by 9jaPromo(f): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Go to immigration office
Re: Requirements For An International Passport by dayo229: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dolapo35:
What will i need to take along to the immigration office to apply for an International Passport
You only need your local government certificate. You can get it at the immigration office where you want to do it.
Re: Requirements For An International Passport by Wisedove(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Go there with you State of origin, your certificate of birth, and two passport. As for the money, it varies as it now within the range of 32-40k depending on your Area
Re: Requirements For An International Passport by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dolapo35:

Take along with you the following.

1) Loca Government Identification letter

2) Two passport photos

3) A guarantors letter(u can get this at their office for a token)

4) 28k for processing (you will get your passport in 3 weeks)

5)Birth certificate or age declaration

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Requirements For An International Passport by msanda(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Rolly83:

Take along with you the following.

1) Loca Government Identification letter

2) Two passport photos

3) A guarantors letter(u can get this at their office for a token)

4) 28k for processing (you will get your passport in 3 weeks)

5)Birth certificate or age declaration

Good luck!

Thanks for this. What if I am renewing an expired passport? Can I apply online? Also should I wait for it to expire before I start the process or (like drivers' licence), should I start a month before expiration?

Mine is expiring this year. Will appreciate if someone that has renewed recently can share their experience. Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud That Is The Belgium Visa Application In Nigeria. / 111 / Travelling With Right Of Abode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.