Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,533 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

An Undergraduate Student Need A Job,plesase. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Undergraduate Student Need A Job,plesase. (503 Views)

As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This / Oau New Student Need Help / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Undergraduate Student Need A Job,plesase. by Toktee(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,i just got admission in the university,i give glory unto the most high (God).
Having struggle to raised school fees of over hundred thousand and departmental registration yet to be done,i desperately need a job that can aid me in my studies for there is no one to run to for assistance,that is why iam here.
The reason i brought this here is for someone to suggest a way out for me or a propably a job.
Re: An Undergraduate Student Need A Job,plesase. by Toktee(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Don't just read and pass,suggest a job for undergraduate student please.
Re: An Undergraduate Student Need A Job,plesase. by STENON(f): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Toktee:
Hello Nairalanders,i just got admission in the university,i give glory unto the most high (God).
Having struggle to raised school fees of over hundred thousand and departmental registration yet to be done,i desperately need a job that can aid me in my studies for there is no one to run to for assistance,that is why iam here.
The reason i brought this here is for someone to suggest a way out for me or a propably a job.
Please go and register on freelancer to start earning cool cash without much stress.www.freelancer.com
Re: An Undergraduate Student Need A Job,plesase. by Toktee(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
STENON:
Please go and register on freelancer to start earning cool cash without much stress.www.freelancer.com
Thank you babe,i'm very greatful.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Student Willing To Start Up A Small Business? Do This Immediately! / How To Get/buy Real Original Passports,visas, Ielts Certificates For Sale / Shocking! Lecturer Demands Five Sex Dates To Pass Female Student [AUDIO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.