Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR (15040 Views)

Help Me Chose Between Australia And UK / How To Apply And Get A Canadian And Schengen Visa From Naija On Your Own!!! / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Grupo:

I use payoneer consistently. Maybe I will try with that.

P.S. I'm even confused. Don't know whether to leave or stay "and build our land". Lol.

Abeg, I'm still waiting for your instructions on the other stuff o.
If your goal is online earnings, it will go much further in Nigeria while at the same time, traveling to Australia or any other western country especially the US, will give you access to build faster using the credit card system.
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Grupo(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

If your goal is online earnings, it will go much further in Nigeria while at the same time, traveling to Australia or any other western country especially the US, will give you access to build faster using the credit card system.

I want to concentrate on online earnings for now. Then I will later diversify and try offline ventures. I'm just scared of the kind of business terrain we have in this country.

Let me continue with my online stuff for now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Grupo(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Chikicaka:

Enterprise meaning you buy and sell (trade) and not offer a professional service solution, i don't think it would fly...But you say you freelance and get paid 50-200k that's is better than most paid employments, if you freelance attached to a company why not see if they can help you with the documents you may need?

Please, I have sent you another pm after you didn't respond to the first one I sent.

Note: I'm not trying to join your long list of "toasters". Just trying to get some info.

Please, respond.
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Naijaaussie(m): 4:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Sounds like a good plan.

All the best.

Holla if you ever find yourself in the Newcastle/Hunter/Central Coast Regions of NSW some day in future.

Chikicaka:

Turns out that a lot of people are also in such dilemma, i found an overseas community on Reddit that we share settlement/relocation ideas so i decided i would spilit between both countries for a year then decide on which suits my projected future plan, i intend to settle and forge a career in the country i decide on and it wouldn't have been wise to decide based on others opinions.
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Chikicaka(f): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Grupo:

Please, I have sent you another pm after you didn't respond to the first one I sent.

Note: [s]I'm not trying to join your long list of "toasters"[/s]. Just trying to get some info.

Please, respond.

Not necessary
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Chikicaka(f): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Naijaaussie:
Sounds like a good plan.

All the best.

Holla if you ever find yourself in the Newcastle/Hunter/Central Coast Regions of NSW some day in future.

Tnx papi sure thing
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Chikicaka(f): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ejadike:
Hello,
Please, how much did you spend when applying for each country? How much did it cost you and how long did it take cos I wanna start applying. Thanks
Australia was higher than Canada with about 280k (someppl spend more), 5/7months approximately for both, some charges can be used for both e.g. transcript, WES, medical etc. They have dedicated threads on NL try to check it out also reddit if you can
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by vikmeek: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Naijaaussie:
Sounds like a good plan.

All the best.

Hello boss, can u send me ur whatsaapp number or reply my pm (vikmeek@gmail.com). Thanks boss.

I really need ur help is urgent
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by vikmeek: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Op have u finally decided?
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Subomi007: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Chikicaka post=64970027]Hello guys, I am new here but in dire need of advice from diverse opinions, January 1st 2017 I made a firm resolve to try and leave this country and though it started as a joke but slowly but surely I got PR for both Canada and Australia, I wasn't able to save a dime all through last year and my savings is at an all time low because I wanted this and luckily for me I got them, I studied Civil Engineering in my undergraduate days but I am into freelance programming now, I am confused on which to go for because I didn't plan to get PR for Canada but because the process looked do-able i just decided to take the shot and go for it and it also clicked.

I will suggest you search through QUORA and i think you can view Canada and Australia thread to get the important information needed.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-Canada-versus-Australia?ch=10&share=1cde4999&srid=tvO6l.

Personally, i believe you'll enjoy your stay in any of the countries.

Wish you the best.
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by LadyJasper: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
nuelnuel:
Australia is better for so many reasons
Australia has very nice weather compared to Canada where it gets extremely cold in Winter
Secondly, salaries are higher in Australia
Also the rate of unemployment is also lower in Australia so your chances of securing a job are higher in Australia. For jobs you can use seek.com.au and indeed.com.au
I am now making my final preparations before moving to Australia and I will get in touch with you
Hi, I know this is an old thread but how has the move to Australia been for you thus far? I know someone sharing the same dilemma.
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by uzolexis(f): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hi, I just came across this your post. I hope you eventually made a choice you are happy with. i want to do the Australia immigration process and would need some pointers. i'll send you a mail via NL, please reply as I would need your help and guidance on the process.
Thanks in advance.
Chikicaka:
Hello guys, I am new here but in dire need of advice from diverse opinions, January 1st 2017 I made a firm resolve to try and leave this country and though it started as a joke but slowly but surely I got PR for both Canada and Australia, I wasn't able to save a dime all through last year and my savings is at an all time low because I wanted this and luckily for me I got them, I studied Civil Engineering in my undergraduate days but I am into freelance programming now, I am confused on which to go for because I didn't plan to get PR for Canada but because the process looked do-able i just decided to take the shot and go for it and it also clicked.

I am 26, not married and wasn't able to get a job with the PR's, so would like advice on which country would be easier to start over, get a minimal job pending when I am able to get my big break, save, survive and grow from there taking into account my educational and current work background, weather and distance, minimum wage, Racism factor, Economy, job availability, better Nigerian network and other factors I didn't mention.

Please guys would really love inputs...

PS-My bro says ppl would want to know how I did it, t'was simple I used the Express and Skilled migration routes respectively. And I am still in shock because never in my dreams did I ever consider I would get not one but two...#truetalk
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Inenghe: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Chikicaka, please I sent you a pm. Kindly respond
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by segzyndpep(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Chikicaka:

My advice would depend on a lot of factors that only you can give me the answers but it's a public forum no need talking about yourself much, would ask a friend that was in your kind off situation how he did his and would revert back to you.

Please i want advice on this also
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by omans14(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Onyxnaija:
Like you, my family and I have Canadian PR (landed in 2014), but we are also Australian citizens. We returned to Australia after 3 weeks in Canada because Australia has a lot more to offer our children compared to Canada, and our line of work is more profitable here in Australia than Canada. The only reason we applied for PR in Canada was because our families were making too much noise about Australia being so far away. But reality is that even if we live on same street with our family, we may not see each other for long periods of time because everyone is busy.
However both countries are rich and provide limitless opportunities. On that note I’d say you should carefully consider your line of work and the prospects in both countries. If you work in healthcare then Australia is hands down the best place to go. All the best.
hello. Good afternoon from here. Please, can you send me an email on omans14@gmail.com? I'd like to talk with you concerning travels. Thanks
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by kalex0(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Grupo:

Hi,

I finished youth service last year. I have been working as a freelancer. Now, I want to try Canada or Australia PR. I learnt that one is often asked about work experience (and this must be paid employment). I also learned that one is asked for pay slip or something similar. Now, as a freelancer, I don't have a pay slip, how did you overcome such hurdle. Please, advise.

Good evening,

Please how can i contact you ?
I'm a freelancer too...

Please drop your WhatsApp digit please
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by okikiosibodu(m): 1:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Onyxnaija:
Like you, my family and I have Canadian PR (landed in 2014), but we are also Australian citizens. We returned to Australia after 3 weeks in Canada because Australia has a lot more to offer our children compared to Canada, and our line of work is more profitable here in Australia than Canada. The only reason we applied for PR in Canada was because our families were making too much noise about Australia being so far away. But reality is that even if we live on same street with our family, we may not see each other for long periods of time because everyone is busy.
However both countries are rich and provide limitless opportunities. On that note I’d say you should carefully consider your line of work and the prospects in both countries. If you work in healthcare then Australia is hands down the best place to go. All the best.
Good evening, how do you do
Pls can you shed more light on 189 Visa (Skilled Independent) and 190 Visa (Skilled - Independent - Nominated), I don't seem to understand Google. Also which will you advice for a young bachelor like me?.. My job falls under Group: 2254 Technical Sales Representatives and I have over 5yrs experience
How do I find me skill assessment body, the website seems alien to me for navigation
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Blurpy: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2021
I've been seeing you on the Canada thread recently, you moved to Canada from Australia?
nuelnuel:
Australia is better for so many reasons
Australia has very nice weather compared to Canada where it gets extremely cold in Winter
Secondly, salaries are higher in Australia
Also the rate of unemployment is also lower in Australia so your chances of securing a job are higher in Australia. For jobs you can use seek.com.au and indeed.com.au
I am now making my final preparations before moving to Australia and I will get in touch with you
Re: Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello OP,
Where did you finally settle after exploring the 2 countries? And where can you possibly advice someone to focus on for studies

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Sends Travellers Back To Niger State / What's Your Reason For Considering Japa / A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.