Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,076 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (31934 Views)

Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Onyeka Nwelue: Monogamy Is A Sham, Your Private Part Is Not Meant For One Person / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
The roads are extremely bad and the useless road safety and FG are not doing sh.. it about it
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
doesn't look like he's asking for help
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by featheredwinter(f): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
MrOjay1:
shocked

He is on his way to greatness like Achebe that's why the accident occured.

If he becomes paralysed like Achebe before he died,he'll surely be a notable figure.

Enjoy your wheelchair Mr.Nwelue!

I can't imagine a living being who would wish such for another!

Tufiakwa gi!!!!!! *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=MrOjay1 post=64979977]
Enjoy your wheelchair Mr.Nwelue![/quot]the last line sounds sarcastic to me.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by leye4u: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
remedick:
one of this big churches can find this without blinking... Or feeling it.
leave churches alone and let Freezer and his fans pay
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Ccdavies(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian writer and film maker, Onyeka Nwelue, known for his documentary movie about the life of late novelist, Flora Nwapa, was involved in a ghastly motor accident which almost claimed his life but left him with a serious injury. 

Onyeka Nwelue who was involved in the ghastly motor accident on the 1st of February, 2018 in Abuja, a night after his 30th birthday, needs N9.8 million for this corrective surgery and a donation will be needed for that to take place. 

Here's what he wrote on Facebook; 

Emmanuel Chukwuebuka Francis visited me yesterday.

I'm forced to write this. In the deepest pain I have ever felt. I have also read comments from people who believe the 'Onyeka Nwelue they know' has money. And he knows people. So, he doesn't need to solicit for public fund.

My friends are tired. My family members are tired, too. Reason why they would not share a post asking for money to help me through, is shame. Shame that they are unable to help me.

This accident happened in Abuja on the 1st of February, 2018. A car whose brake had failed, rammed into our car. From there, we were taken to Asokoro District Hospital - the system got me a bit sick. Until Theresa Oyibo-Ameh got me a flight ticket and Ovie Ekun was able to handle my process at the airport; seeing how fragile I looked, the airlines crew were able to take care of me. I am not getting treatment in Nigeria, because I had been mis-diagnosed there for typhoid instead of ectopic kidney.

At Loretong Hospital, Tochukwu Nelson Agu stayed with me until around 1am. For me, if the pain could go away...

I have read comments of people who don't like me. It is okay. I have also read comments from people who suggest I could have been treated in Nigeria - by bone-setters. My problem is not bone-setting. My sacroiliac joint is dislocated from my spine and hip; reason why I feel so much pain and have not been able to step out of the room where I am.

People I have wronged, suggest I deserve what happened to me. Reading comments saying that one of the Ambassadors who came for my book launch, could take care of my surgery. I am petrified that we can sit far and measure the content of the wallets of others.

It is okay to judge me. This is to confirm that those who are seeking for public support for me, are doing so, for the reason that they want me to not be in pain as much as I want to be free. Most of them are people who are not even close to me - because those who are close to me feel shame that they can't help.

We all have our problems to face and I am currently facing mine.

Kelechi Kaycee Kennedy has been taking good care of me. I am currently addicted to pain-killers.

Writing this, has been painful. I will be off Facebook for a long time.

http://lailasnews.com/nigerian-writer-film-maker-onyeka-nwelue-involved-ghastly-motor-accident/

Una wet dey like like na like him wan use do the surgery? Iyami, Nsuto mkpo?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
in situations like this I only blame one person and I will not stop blaming

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2018
This are the people who
are supposed to sand for his
Medical bills now,never underate
others even if u flying high the
Sky's

Wish him well,

Moral for the rest of us

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by greatman247(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2018
darkenkach:
How can someone be famous and broke at the same time?

They are two different things. Fame is totally different thing from wealth. Some are famous but didn't translate into wealth for them, while some other are rich but not famous. It all depend on what you seek. Some seek both but I seek weather and careless about being famous.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2018
May the good Lord send helper to you because He will heal you totally. Amen. Onyeka, block your ears to what people are saying about you, right now, it is you and His grace.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by izzyybothe17: 6:31am On May 09, 2018
AuroraB:
He once said Don Jazzy and every celeb is broke except Linda Ikeja. Am I wrong
Online kings and queens, Unu Jiri ya nwayoo with pomposity.
He is in SA already but wants to go to USA for better treatment yet soliciting for funds undecided undecided

He's now back on his feet? Go bury your ugly ass where dead people assemble

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Teddy-A And Basketmouth In US / Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.