Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) (30035 Views)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by juanjo2: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
sunbreaker:
.if u don't know go and ask what happened in Enugu last year,stop display ur ignorant.
see this one, Enugu na half Igbo half Hausa, I went to katsina d hole Igbo muslems na from Enugu... I spit for the tribe the represent
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
juanjo2:
I dey pity all this Yoruba wey sabi only how to gossip, fight them no fit fight... this can't happen in South east, south south. Thumb up for the Zoo nation
It's happening everywhere bro..SS, SE, SW. We are all a bunch of cowards. From the governor that prayed for his people after they were attacked by herdsmen in SE last year, to the one that signed an agreement couple of weeks back in SE, to the Agbekoyas and OPC that recently cooked their cutlasses in jazz tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by lekbel09(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
juanjo2:
I dey pity all this Yoruba wey sabi only how to gossip, fight them no fit fight... this can't happen in South east, south south. Thumb up for the Zoo nation
where was your useless self when they ripped open a pregnant woman alive
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by juanjo2: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You igbos never learn.

Stop ur stupid online chest beating. Yesterday the only southern governor to will the land of his people to the fulanis was an Igbo man.

That is the height of cowardice and treachery I can ever imagine from a southern governor.

When they begin to attack the SE you will keep mute.

Learn to sympathize with others no matter the grievance especially your fellow southerners.

eeya my sympathy finish dat tym wey una open teeth dey laugh like kpomo wey no done, ipob members was massacred in cold blood. And u dey talk nonsense here

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by ihitenansa: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
angels09:

If you continue like this Yoruba will vote Buhari again and nothing will happen
lol, pls vote again..

luku ds adamu

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by juanjo2: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Odkosh:
The one wey dey happen, you don fight?
wetin happen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by juanjo2: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
lekbel09:
where was your useless self when they ripped open a pregnant woman alive
no be your Yoruba brother use the woman baby do juju
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by juanjo2: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
candy:

It's happening everywhere bro..SS, SE, SW. We are all a bunch of cowards. From the governor that prayed for his people after they were attacked by herdsmen in SE last year, to the one that signed an agreement couple of weeks back in SE, to the Agbekoyas and OPC that recently cooked their cutlasses in jazz tongue
e no reach my side bro... we keep waiting to see their cows around
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by 12submarine(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
I hate the fact that igbos are blaming Yorubas for voting Buhari. Is there no freedom of association in the constitution?

Yorubas will vote Buhari in 2019 and nothing will happen.

I hate Buhari and the Hausas but Igbos blame game has hardened my mind. We are all going to suffer together and nobody is going anywhere. Yorubas are better placed than igbos in Nigeria and we shall survive.

Enough of the igbo blackmail. angry angry
Oga, pls don't think of doing the wrong thing because of some renegades. Please be steadfast and let's vote out this monstrous administration that is almost making us refugees in our country. I'm not yoruba but I'm based in yoruba land (Lagos). Actually, the way Igbos are behaving, one may even decide not to vote but you are a man, don't be discouraged. The worst thing you can do to yourself and Nigeria now is to vote Buhari, pls don't try it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by Dindondin(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Olalan:
The killings by these herdsmen needs a strong intervention by the govt. with the use of the military and every security agencies to curb their excesses.
This issue if not quickly resolved will be much more bloody than the boko haram crisis.
Its already a terror thing. APC and Buhari are just delaying so that they won't lose northern sympathy for 2019 elections. But their delay n quick action is causing more needless deaths of innocents
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
juanjo2:

Guy, shut up! I hate the way you guys keep bragging on social media. It's very irritating. That's how the bragging was going on till herdsmen attacked a village in Enugu state and killed more than 10 people. Now you're here making noise again. Did they use pride and arrogance to swear for Igbos?
In case you don't know, abụ m ezigbo nwa afọ Anambra. Nee obodo m, nee obodo Ngige (nke bụ ikwu nne m).
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by nathanccr(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
juanjo2:
Story story! tongue Dem go soon surface for Imo state with Okorocha signing the Cattle Colony Bill to law. Una go hear am!!! cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by ihitenansa: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
12submarine:

Oga, pls don't think of doing the wrong thing because of some renegades. Please be steadfast and let's vote out this monstrous administration that is almost making us refugees in our country. I'm not yoruba but I'm based in yoruba land (Lagos). Actually, the way Igbos are behaving, one may even decide not to vote but you are a man, don't be discouraged. The worst thing you can do to yourself and Nigeria now is to vote Buhari, pls don't try it.
how igbos behave,...? buhari shd neva hav been voted in in the first place.. the man was simply flawed,from his running away frm debates (sth unheard of about sb campaignin to lead a country).. to his total sharia leanin ,to his inability to show his certificate, and his refusal to clear d air on his previous misdeeds in and out of previous govts etc.. but some ppl voted him cos dey felt he will marginalise igbos ,..such dat dey applauded his shameful 5 facent speech, his marginalisation of igbos and bragging about killing igbos like he did during the war if d need arises(which he did quite alright with python n croc dances). igbos hav even carried on with maturity,.. cant imagine what other groups wud do if it were dem

anyways, i still wont support gloating now dat tide seems to turn,afterall 2 wrongs dont mj it rigt, but instead brings about a vicious cycle.. but pls next time be objectiv in ur submissions,..

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
According to the story shared by Sheriff,Fulani herdsmen attacked and killed a farmer in his farm in Oyo state.Below is what he wrote...

'This is hand work of Fulani herdsman in Onitoto village in Iseyin Oyo state to an unarmed old man that is farming on his farmland. We wants the government to intervene before it will turn to crisis'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/fulani-herdsmen-kill-elderly-farmer-in.html?m=1

No evidence nothing just mere hearsay; its like every person killed is by Fulani herdsmen - haba!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by kelechi17(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
angels09:

lol jus try it nah...2019 dey will invade d whole of southwest ...Ss and Se dont wait for presidency especially onitsha and aba instant reprisals

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by Basalt(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
angels09:

grin
Even if Yorubas don't vote Buhari, we will vote him in retaliation to that betrayal of 2015.

Buhari till 2023 grin

We are in this together

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by ShukuShaker: 12:09am On Feb 12, 2018
wow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2018
juanjo2:

Indeed. so Enugu n delta is where o

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by horsepower101: 1:14am On Feb 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
I hate the fact that igbos are blaming Yorubas for voting Buhari. Is there no freedom of association in the constitution?

Yorubas will vote Buhari in 2019 and nothing will happen.

I hate Buhari and the Hausas but Igbos blame game has hardened my mind. We are all going to suffer together and nobody is going anywhere. Yorubas are better placed than igbos in Nigeria and we shall survive.

Enough of the igbo blackmail. angry angry

I am Igbo but I want buhari to win again. God is using him to do a wonderful Job in Nigeria. So please vote for him. We dont give a damn.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by citadels(f): 2:09am On Feb 12, 2018
angels09:

Who cares. Rubbish mumu. The market u Yoruba's sent has returned to u. Slippery yoruba. D only thing them sabi na witch make una go suck buhari blood una no go go but una wan suck my own. thunder
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by laliga01: 4:58am On Feb 12, 2018
angels09:

Of course nothing will happen. Thank God am not part of the people that will suffer.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 6:05am On Feb 12, 2018
angels09:

Go ahead. Who cares. Nansense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Look wot r u people waiting for!! Defend ursef get armed also!! Me tired of all this fulani kill man in d farm ish!! If the government can't help!! Help ursef it's self defense!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2018
juanjo2:
Stop writing bullshit!!! Why are you guys too tribalistic,don't u have an atom.of pity to the bereaved,it can happen in the south east,am saying so coz am from the there,our community is too porous,they can attack if they want to, stop posting thrash n be sympathetic
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
According to the story shared by Sheriff,Fulani herdsmen attacked and killed a farmer in his farm in Oyo state.Below is what he wrote...

'This is hand work of Fulani herdsman in Onitoto village in Iseyin Oyo state to an unarmed old man that is farming on his farmland. We wants the government to intervene before it will turn to crisis'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/fulani-herdsmen-kill-elderly-farmer-in.html?m=1

I thought the Yorubas said that they have set up a opc militia to decisively deal with herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In His Farm In Oyo (Graphic Photos) by lekbel09(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
juanjo2:
no be your Yoruba brother use the woman baby do juju
and dem come sell the juju for your flat head brother to make money abi ,mumu pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport / Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.